User Guide: Do Your Data Recovery Professinal
Do Your Data Recovery Professional is an easy-to-use data recovery tool that allows to retrieve lost data from PC, laptop or storage device. It takes only 3 steps to recover lost data.
Step 1: Select a location to scan
Please select the location where you lost your files to start recovery. All the partitions, devices, lost partitions will be listed on the interface. You need to choose the one where you want to recover data from, then click 'Next' button.
Step 2: Select file types that you want to recover
All File Types are selected by default. If you only want to recover one or two or three etc file types of files, please select them. It will save your time and you will get more focused scanning results.
Do Your Data Recovery provides two data recovery modes to ensure finding everything you want to recover.
- Quick Recovery – This recovery mode will quickly scan your drive or device to find deleted or recently lost files within a short time. It typically takes only a few minutes to complete, so we strongly recommend that you try it first. If you can't find what you want, please click "Advanced Recovery" to find more lost files.
- Advanced Recovery – This recovery mode will deeply scan your drive or device with advanced scanning technology to find every recoverable file. It performs sector-by-sector scanning, so it will takes more time and find much more lost files.
Steps 3: Preview and Recover Lost Files.
After scanning, all the found files will be displayed in three categories: Path, Type, Time. You can preview the pictures, documents, videos or other files before you decide to recover them. Click 'Recover' to save them on your computer or storage media.
Please note that:
1. Don't save the files on the drive where you lost them or the old files will be overwritten by the new files.
2. If some files are not found after Quick Recovery, please click 'Advanced Recovery'; it takes more time, but find much more lost files.
3. During the scanning, you can pause and stop the process.
4. You can export/save the scanning results for later or next recovery.
Please feel free to contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any question.