Safely Recover Lost Files from WD Elements Portable Hard Drive
by Justin Kenny, 2016-02-23
Western Digital (WD) Elements Portable Hard Drive is a very popular kind of portable hard drive. With big capacity and fast data transfer speed, this portable hard drive is widely used for data storage & transfer. But data loss can happen on any kind of device including WD Elements Portable Hard Drive of course. There are many reasons behind data loss, but in most cases the data has not been lost permanently. Once you find the right solution, you can completely recover lost files from WD Elements portable hard drive.
Data Loss Scenarios on WD Elements Portable Hard Drive
- Lose data on WD Elements portable hard drive due to deletion.
- Format the WD Elements portable hard drive by accident.
- The WD Elements portable hard drive is infected by virus.
- File system crashed on WD Elements portable hard drive.
- Lose data due to improper operations like pulling out WD Elements portable hard drive when it is transfer data with computer.
- Unexpected power off.
WD Elements External Hard Drive Data Recovery Solution
Data recovery service is not a bad idea when you want to recover lost data. But this kind of solution is very expensive and time-consuming. Moreover, other people will see your recovered files and information. The best solution for recovering lost files from WD Elements portable hard drive is file recovery software. Powerful file recovery software can let you easily and safely recover lost WD Elements data on your own. With file recovery software, you can conveniently recover lost files from WD Elements portable hard drive by yourself.
DoYourData file recovery software is one of the most powerful data recovery software that can help users recover lost data from hard drive and storage media. It is fully capable of recovering deleted or lost files from WD Elements portable hard drive. It offers both quick scan and deep scan mode to scan your WD Elements portable hard drive to find every recoverable file. Follow the steps to recover your WD Elements device data using DoYourData.
Step 1: Download and install DoYourData on your PC or Mac.
Step 2: Connect your WD Elements portable hard drive to your computer.
Step 3: Select file types you want to recover.
Step 4: Scan your WD Elements portable hard drive.
Step 5: Preview and recover the files.
WD Elements Data Recovery Tips
- Please don’t write to your WD Elements portable hard drive before you get all files back from it.
- Please don’t install DoYourData on your WD Elements portable hard drive.
- Please don’t save the recovered files on your WD Elements portable hard drive before recovering all files.
- If you can’t find your files after quick scan, just try deep scan mode.
DoYourData can help you easily recover deleted, formatted or lost files from WD Elements portable hard drive including WD Elements 500GB, WD Elements 750GB, WD Elements 1TB, WD Elements 1.5TB, WD Elements 2TB etc. DoYourData also can recover lost data from other kind of devices, such as hard drive, USB drive, Memory card, SD card etc.