Free/Discount Data Recovery Software for Students and Teachers
by Justin Kenny, 2017-04-19
“Hello! I formatted my external hard drive without backups. I am trying to use data recovery software to recover my lost files. However, the software I’m using requires a license code for $99.00. I am a poor colleague student, I can’t afford this software. Can anyone recommend free data recovery software for student or half price discount data recovery software for student? Thanks so much!” – Micky
Data recovery software is much cheaper than data recovery service. However, most of data recovery software, especially Mac data recovery software, is a little expensive for common users. Fortunately, some generous developers offer discounts or free version of data recovery software for students and teachers.
- Free data recovery software for students.
- Free data recovery software for teachers.
- Data recovery software discounts for students.
- Data recovery software discounts for teachers.
- Cheap Windows data recovery software for students/teachers.
- Cheap Mac data recovery software for students/teachers.
Free Data Recovery Software for Students and Teachers
Do Your Data Recovery Free is one of the most powerful yet easy-to-use data recovery freeware. It is an efficient data recovery tool for students/teachers. It not only recovers deleted files after emptying trash bin, but it also can recover formatted and inaccessible data from hard drive or storage media device. The wizard-based interface allows users easily and quickly recover lost files under different situations. Here is the guide for students and teachers to easily recover lost data with Do Your Data Recovery Free.
Step 1: Select hard drive to scan.
Where the files are lost? Just select the hard drive or device to start data recovery. Do Your Data Recovery Free supports to recover lost data from PC/Mac, hard drive, USB flash drive, memory card, digital camera, external hard drive or other storage media.
Step 2: Select file types you want to recover.
Do Your Data Recovery Free supports to recover all types of lost files including photos, documents, videos, audio, emails, archives. Select the file types you want to recover and click on “Scan” button to search lost files on your hard drive.
Step 3: Preview and recover lost files.
Users can preview and save files after scanning. If users can’t find all lost files after quick scan, just try advanced recovery mode to find more lost files.
Data Recovery Software Discounts for Students and Teachers
Do Your Data Recovery Free can help you students and teachers recover 1GB lost files for free. They can upgrade to pro version for unlimited recoveries. Normally, the license code is $69.00. Fortunately, DoYourData offers 50% off discount for students and teachers to purchase data recovery software pro version.
It is the best data recovery software discounts for teachers and students. One time purchase , lifetime use/updates.
- How to Recover Deleted Files from Emptied Recycle Bin?
- Windows 10 Formatted Recovery Solution
- Free Windows 10 Data Recovery Software
- Restore Lost Files in Windows 8/8.1 Freeware
- Free Unformat Software
- Best RAID Data Recovery Software
- Free Hard Drive File Recovery Software
- Undelete Files in Windows Vista
- Why Lost Files Can’t Be Recovered by Recuva?
- SanDisk RescuePRO Data Recovery Free Download Windows/Mac
Data Recovery Tips
- Windows 10 Partition Recovery Freeware
- Free Windows 7 File Recovery Software
- Deleted or Lost Partition File Recovery
- Free Windows XP Data Recovery Software
- DIY Data Recovery Software
- Seagate HDD Data Recovery
- Recover Lost Data from an Unrecognized External Hard Drive
- Windows 7 Partition Recovery Freeware
- How to Recover Deleted Files Which Were Deleted Long Time Ago?
- How to Recover Lost Data after Resizing C Drive?
- Free SanDisk Data Recovery to Recover Data
- Free Seagate Data Recovery Solution
- SSD Data Recovery Freeware Download
- Partition File Recovery Freeware
- How Do I Recover Lost Files Due to a Cut-Paste Was Interrupted?