How to Recover Lost Files after OS Upgrades to Windows 10?
by Bryan, 2015-07-22
"Last night, I upgraded my Windows OS from Windows 8.1 to 10. But all the files on the desktop are gone including some important documents and many photos. How could I recover these lost files after the OS upgrades to Windows 10? What should I do?" – Jimmy, from Yahoo Answers
Many Windows users recently upgrade their operating system to Windows 10 in order to make use of new & advanced features. But OS upgrade would be a disaster – you may loss important files during the upgrade process. OS upgrade would overwrite your C drive and may change partition table or delete some incompatible files & programs. Don't be panic, some data recovery tools can completely help you recover lost files after OS upgrade. Do Your Data Recovery Free is such a tool that can help you recover lost files after OS upgrades to Windows 10.
Do Your Data Recovery Free provides three recovery modes for you to recover data after operating system upgrades to Windows 10. Quick Recovery mode will quickly scan your drive and find recently lost files, it takes about 4-6 minutes. If you can't find your files, please click Advanced Recovery, this recovery mode will takes more time to scan your drive and find every recoverable file. But if your partition is lost, please select Lost Partition Recovery mode.
How to Recover Data after Operating System Upgrades to Windows 10?
Most of users get data loss from desktop after OS upgrades to Windows 10. In this case, you'd better to run the program to scan your desktop or C drive. In order to quickly get your files back, please follow the guide.
Step 1: Select a drive to scan
You can select a location to scan, such as Desktop, C drive or other drives. The location is where you lost your files.
Step 2: Select file types
Step 3: Preview and Recover files
The program lets you preview the found files before you decide to save them on your PC. Once you have found what you've lost, just select them and click Recover button to save them on your PC or other device.
- Recover Lost Files from Formatted Hard Drive
- How to Recover Deleted Files from Emptied Recycle Bin?
- Windows 10 Formatted Recovery Solution
- Recover Cut Files from External Hard Drive
- How to Recover Deleted Files from Samsung SSD?
- DIY Data Recovery Software
- Recover Lost Files after Reinstalling Windows Operating System
- WPS Office File Recovery Solution
- How to losslessly recover deleted Word document?
- How to Recover a File Replaced by another File with the Same Name?
Data Recovery Tips
- How to Recover Deleted Files from Home PC?
- Recover Lost Data from Corrupted Hard Drive
- Deleted or Lost Partition File Recovery
- How to Recover Deleted Files Which Were Deleted Long Time Ago?
- How to Recover Lost Data after Resizing C Drive?
- Affordable Data Recovery Software
- Seagate HDD Data Recovery
- How to Recover Lost Data from Formatted Hard Drive in Windows 8?
- Recover Lost Data from an Unrecognized External Hard Drive
- How to Recover Deleted Files after Cleaning up Recycle Bin?
- How to Recover Data When You Use exFAT File System?
- Recover Deleted Desktop Files
- Free Full Lexar Data Recovery Software
- Recover Lost Files from Crashed Hard Drive on Mac/Windows
- Windows Server 2016 Data Recovery Solution