How to Copy All Mac Files to USB Flash Drive by 1-Click?
by Henry Lee, 2019-08-20
You can easily copy Mac files to USB flash drive by 1 click. Just choose a reliable data cloning software. Maybe, it could be something not so easy because there are a lot of programs people use with the same purpose, cloning data, though some of them are considered as the best ones due to the features and advantages they offer. Some of these features are related to compatibility, performance, price, and even easiness when using them. Here, we will recommend using DoYourClone for Mac, which is considered as one of the best cloning programs. It allows you to clone an entire hard drive or you can simply choose some particular files. That is your decision. Just download DoYourClone for Mac and follow some easy instructions to get a data copy.
If you want to copy Mac files to USB flash drive, you can use DoYourClone for Mac, which is highly recommended by Mac users. It is very simple to use, so you can clone data by yourself. Cloning is an option people choose to protect their files, including photos, videos, PDF files, notes, contacts, images, works, word documents, and more. Cloning files is a way to back up files and so protect them from unexpected situations like damaged device, virus infection, permanent deletion, system crash, among other issues.
1 click to copy all files from Mac to an USB flash drive
DoYourClone for Mac is a great alternative people choose to copy data from old drives to new ones, or maybe the source hard drive is not working well, so it is necessary to make a copy or disk image. If you get this copy, you can access to your data on another computer for example. But, what do you have to do in order to copy files to a secondary hard drive? Well, just download DoYourClone for Mac; then, install and run this program on the computer. After that follow these steps to copy all files from Mac to an USB flash drive by 1 click.
Step 1: Choose source hard drive and destination hard drive.
First of all, you need to choose the source and destination hard drive to copy data. Here, it is necessary to connect the USB flash drive to the computer, because this is the secondary disk. Choose the Mac hard drive as the source drive, choose the USB flash drive as the destination drive.
Step 2: Copy Mac files to USB flash drive.
Once you have selected source and destination hard drive, DoYourClone for Mac will copy Mac files. You can choose all data or simple some particular files.
Step 3: Check cloned data on destination hard drive.
In this last step, it is recommended checking cloned data on destination data, in this case USB flash drive, just to verify the files were copied successfully.
If you don’t have enough disk space on USB flash drive, you can choose to create a disk image of the Mac hard drive and save it to an USB flash drive.
DoYourClone for Mac is very easy to use. You can clone data from many hard drives, including USB flash drives, memory cards, local and external hard drives, laptops, smartphones, etc. It is a good idea to check destination hard drives to see whether there is enough space there to copy all data in a complete and successful way. Remember, you can clone an entire hard drive or only some files as you wish.
Other Mac Utilities
- How to Clone Mac Hard Drive to External Hard Drive?
- How to Clone Memory Card on Mac?
- Three Start Menu Apps for macOS Catalina
- How to Copy Data from Large Hard Drive to Small Hard Drive on Mac?
- How to Copy Hard Drive on macOS High Sierra?
- How to Clone APFS Hard Drive on Mac?
- How to Back Up Hard Disk Drive on macOS Sierra 10.12?
- How to Clone HFS Hard Drive on Mac?
- How to Clone External Hard Drive to Another Hard Drive on Mac?
- Copy USB Flash Drive to Mac Hard Drive by 1-Click
- Copy One Hard Drive to Another on macOS Mojave
- How to Clone SSD to HDD on Mac?
- MacBook Is Running Slow, What to Do?
- Quickly Remove Useless Files on Mac
- DIY Data Recovery Software
- How to Clone Hard Drive to New Hard Drive on Mac?
- Download Best Disk Clone Software for macOS Catalina
- How to Clone HDD to SSD on Mac?
- Free Deep Data Recovery Software for Mac
- How to Unformat Mac Hard Drive
- How to Clone Small Hard Drive to A Large Hard Drive on Mac?