How to Permanently Erase Data on Kodak Digital Camera?
by Shirly Chen, 2020-03-04
“Hi, I will lend my Kodak digital camera to my friends. But, there are thousands of private images in the Kodak digital camera. Is there any way to permanently erase all my images in the Kodak digital camera?” - Bruce
The deleted or formatted data in Kodak digital camera or Kodak digital camera memory card can be easily recovered by data recovery software. Before you sell, donate or dispose your Kodak digital camera to other people, you’d better permanently erase all your private data in it to prevent potential data recovery. Data erasure software can help you securely and permanently erase data from Kodak digital camera without any physical damage.
DoYourData Super Eraser is one of the most powerful data erasure software. This data erasure software offers certified data erasure methods including HMG Infosec Standard 5, Baseline; DOD 5220.22-M; U.S. Army AR380-19; Peter Gutmann's algorithm. It will securely and permanently erase photos, videos or other files in your Kodak digital camera.
DoYourData Super Eraser is 100% safe data erasure software. It will not cause any physical damage to your Kodak digital camera. The erased Kodak digital camera is still usable. Just download and install it on your computer. It is fully compatible with Windows OS and Mac OS.
Guide: permanently erase photos/videos on Kodak digital camera
Run DoYourData Super Eraser on your computer, and then connect the Kodak digital camera to your computer. This software will automatically recognize the Kodak digital camera/memory card. It offers three modes to help you permanently erase data from a Kodak digital camera.
Mode 1: Permanently delete files from Kodak digital camera.
This mode will help you permanently delete files from Kodak digital camera. Just select the files you want to erase and add them to the erasure list. Then click on Erase Now button to permanently erase the selected files.
Mode 2: Erase all data in Kodak digital camera.
Wipe Hard Drive mode is able to wipe entire Kodak digital camera. All data information in the Kodak digital camera will be permanently erased.
Mode 3: Erase deleted data in Kodak digital camera.
This mode will wipe already deleted data in your Kodak digital camera without affecting the existing data in your Kodak digital camera.
Before you sell, donate or dispose your Kodak digital camera, you can run the data erasure software to erase all data from your Kodak digital camera. The mode 2 can help you quickly and permanently erase all your data in the Kodak digital camera.
Please note that once your data in Kodak digital camera is erased by DoYourData Super Eraser, the data will be gone forever, can’t be recovered by data recovery software. So, you’d better make a backup of your photos/videos before you erase your Kodak digital camera.
DoYourData Super Eraser is comprehensive data erasure software. It supports to permanently erase data from HDD, SSD, USB flash drive, memory card, digital camera, etc. It also can help you uninstall unwanted programs on your computer and clean up all leftovers. Download it here:
- Permanently Erase Data before Selling A PC or Hard Drive
- How to Securely and Permanently Wipe Seagate Hard Drive Data?
- Permanently Format Mac Hard Drive
- Permanently Erase Photos from Digital Camera
- How to Format External Hard Drive on Windows or Mac?
- Kroll Ontrack Data Erasure Software Alternative
- Prevent Recovery of Deleted Files and Formatted Files
- How to Permanently Delete Files in Windows 10?
- Two Ways to Format USB Flash Drive on PC/Mac
- Permanently Erase Data before Selling External Hard Drive
Data Erasure Tips
- Permanently Destroy or Erase Photos
- Permanently Delete Files on Mac
- Permanently Wipe USB Drive Data
- How to Permanently Erase SD Card Data
- Wipe WD (western digital) External Hard Drive
- Permanently Wipe All Data from Mobile Phone SD Card
- Permanently Erase Data on Removable Hard Disk
- How to Permanently Wipe Memory Card Data?
- How to Destroy Data from Windows 7 Hard Drive?
- How to Wipe Window 8 Hard Drive Partition?
- Shred and Destroy Word, Excel, PowerPoint files
- Permanently Delete a File from the SD Card
- How to Wipe Windows 2000 Hard Drive Partition?
- Securely Erase Data from Samsung Portable Hard Drive
- How to Wipe Hard Drive in Windows Server 2019?