How to Recover Lost Database Files?
by Justin Kenny, 2020-02-26
Database Files are data files that are used to store the contents of the database in a structured format into a file in separate tables and fields. If the Database files are deleted from hard drive or lost due to format, virus infection, logical error, you need data recovery software to get the lost Database files back.
Do Your Data Recovery is the best data recovery software to restore deleted/lost Database files. It not only can recover deleted Database files, but it also can recover lost Database files from formatted or erased hard drive. With advanced recovery mode, it is able to find every recoverable file on your hard drive. Other advantages:
- Recover all types of Database files such as BTR, DB, SDB, EDB, SQL, MDT, DIA, DBF, TRM, etc.
- Recover lost Database files from HDD, SSD, RAID, portable disk drive, memory card, USB drive, Server system, etc.
- Recover lost Database files on Windows and Mac OS.
Do Your Data Recovery is 100% safe data recovery software. It will not cause any damage to your original data. But, before you recover all lost Database files, don’t put new data to the hard drive where your Database files are lost. New data would overwrite the lost Database files and makes data recovery be more difficult. Just immediately run data recovery software to scan the hard drive and get lost Database files back.
Easy steps to recover lost Database files
Do Your Data Recovery offers two recovery modes: quick recovery and advanced recovery. It is recommended to enable advanced recovery when you are going to recover lost Database files. Here, you can follow the steps below to recover lost Database files.
Step 1: Select the hard drive where you lose your Database files.
Where you lose your Database files? Just choose the hard drive where you lose the Database files. Do Your Data Recovery will automatically recognize the hard drive.
Step 2: Scan the hard drive.
You can click File Types to filter file types. Then click on Scan button to scan the hard drive to find lost Database files.
Step 3: Recover lost Database files.
After scanning the hard drive, you can preview all recoverable files. Then select the wanted Database files and save them to a safe location.
With the three easy steps, you can restore lost Database files. If you can’t find all lost Database files after quick scan, just try advanced recovery mode to find much more lost files. If you lose important Database files, you can run this data recovery software to scan your hard drive and find all lost Database files.
Permanently erase Database files
Before you sell your old hard drive, you may need to permanently erase all Database files to avoid data recovery. Deleting the Database files or formatting the hard drive can’t permanently erase your Database files because data recovery software can easily recover deleted, formatted Database files.
Data erasure software can help you permanently erase Database files. DoYourData Super Eraser is a powerful data erasure program. Once the Database files are erased by DoYourData Super Eraser, the Database files will lost forever, can’t be recovered by data recovery software. Download DoYourData Super Eraser >>
Please note that once the Database files are erased by data erasure software, there is no way to get lost Database files back. So, please make a backup before you erase the Database files.
- Recover Lost Videos with Mac Deleted Video Recovery Freeware
- Free Mac JPG/JPEG/PNG File Recovery Solution
- Easily and Completely Recover Lost High-resolution Images
- Recover Lost Pages/Numbers/Keynote Documents on Mac
- How to Recover Deleted Download Videos?
- How to Losslessly Recover Lost 4K Videos?
- How to Recover Deleted/Lost MP4 Videos under Mac OS?
- Complete NTFS File Recovery Solution
- Recover Lost Data with FAT File Recovery Freeware for Mac
- How to Recover Permanently Deleted FLV Videos?
File Recovery Tips
- Easily Recover Lost Photoshop Images on Mac
- How to Recover Deleted PDF Files after Emptying Recycle Bin?
- How to Restore Deleted Microsoft Office Files from Mac?
- HFS+/HFS X Data Recovery Freeware
- How to Recover Lost MKV Videos from Mac?
- Freeware to Recover Deleted YouTube Videos
- How to Recover Deleted/Lost Excel Files?
- How to Recover Deleted Music Files?
- How to Recover Deleted PhotoShop Pictures?
- Download FreeUndelete Alternative for Data Recovery
- Recover Deleted MS Office Documents after Emptying Recycle Bin
- How to Recover Deleted HTML Files on PC?
- How to Recover Permanently Deleted TXT Files?
- How to Recover Permanently Deleted ZIP/RAR Documents?
- How to Recover Deleted Videos from Digital Camera with Freeware?