Recover Files from Finder on Mac
by Bryan, 2020-01-01
When you can’t find your files in Mac Finder, you may think the files are lost forever. NO, with right data recovery software, you are able to retrieve lost Finder files. Here, follow the guide below to help you recover files from Finder on Mac.
1. Find hidden files in Finder on Mac
If your files are hidden in Finder, just find a solution to make the files be visible to you. Here, we introduce a smart app - SwitchManager, it can show all hidden files in Finder by 1-click. Just download SwitchManager for Mac, run it on your Mac. And enable “Display Hidden Files” switch. All files in Finder will be displayed. It is very simple. (Click here to download SwitchManager - a free application for Mac.)
2. Recover deleted and missing files in Finder with Mac data recovery software
If the files in Finder gets deleted or lost and you can’t restore them from trash bin, just try data recovery software. Mac data recovery software is able to find all deleted, lost, hidden, missing files in Finder on your Mac. We strongly recommend Do Your Data Recovery for Mac, it is very powerful data recovery software and supports to recover all types of lost files from Finder on your Mac. You can follow the steps below to recover files from Finder on Mac:
Step 1: Download and install Do Your Data Recovery.
Click the download button below to download Do Your Data Recovery, and install it on your Mac. Then run it from Launchpad. It offers free trial version for you to find files in Finder.
Step 2: Choose the file types you want to recover.
Do Your Data Recovery for Mac supports to recover all types of lost files from Finder on Mac. You also can choose targeted files types before it scans your Mac hard drive.
Step 3: Scan the Mac hard drive to find lost Finder files.
Select the Mac hard drive, then click on Scan button to scan the Mac hard drive to find lost files in Finder.
Step 4: Preview and recover lost files.
After scanning, you can preview all recoverable files. Then select the Finder files and save them to a safe location.
It is very easy and quick to restore lost files in Finder on Mac. Do Your Data Recovery for Mac is able to find all deleted, formatted or missing files in your Finder. It even can help you recover corrupted files from Finder. Please note that:
- Before you restore all lost Finder files, don’t create or save new files to your Finder.
- If you can’t find all lost files after quick scan, just try advanced recovery mode to find much more lost files.
Data recovery is easy with Do Your Data Recovery for Mac. It also can help you recover lost data from Mac desktop, Mac hard drive, memory card, portable disk, USB flash drive, digital camera, etc. It is fully compatible with the latest Mac OS version. Now, download this powerful data recovery software to recover lost data from Finder on Mac.
Reliable Mac data recovery software to recover deleted, formatted or lost files from Mac or storage media.Download
Best iPhone data recovery software for Mac users to retrieve lost contacts, photos, videos, call history, SMS etc.Download
- How to Recover Data after Restoring a Mac to Factory Settings?
- Recover Lost Files after Erasing Mac Hard Drive
- Retrieve Missing Photos from iPhoto
- How to Recover Deleted Photos from Mac
- Mac Video Recovery Solution
- Recover Lost Data after Repartitioning Mac Hard Drive
- Recover Microsoft Word File on Mac
- Complete Raw Recovery Solution for Mac
- How to Recover Lost Files Deleted by Mac Cleaner?
- Recover Lost Files after Upgrading to macOS High Sierra
Mac Data Recovery
- Recover Deleted Files after Emptying Trash bin in macOS Mojave
- Recover Lost Files from Mac SSD
- MacBook Pro Data Recovery
- Recover Lost Files after Upgrading to OS X 10.11
- Recover Deleted or Lost Files from iMac
- Recover Lost Data from MacBook
- Recover Lost Data from Formatted Mac Disk or Volume
- Mac OS X 10.6 Data Recovery Free
- How to Unformat Mac Hard Drive
- Best Method for Mac 10.9 Mavericks File Recovery
- Recover Lost Files Due to Unfinished Cut or Copy in Mac OS
- Recover Formatted MacBook to Rescue Data
- Recover Deleted Duplicate Files/Folders on Mac
- Quick and Easy External Hard Drive Data Recovery in Mac OS Sierra
- Recover Deleted Desktop Items on Mac
- Undelete360 for Mac File Recovery
- How to Put Back Files from Emptied Trash Bin?
- Right Solution to Recover Lost 4k Videos on Mac
- Recover Deleted Files When the Files Are Not In the Mac Trash Bin
- How to Recover Deleted/Lost Movie Videos on Mac?