How to Recover Lost Data from Encrypted Hard Drive on Mac?
by Bryan, 2020-04-30
Is it possible to recover lost data from encrypted hard drive on Mac? Yes, we will show you an easy solution to recover lost data from encrypted hard drive on Mac. First of all, just find a reliable Mac data recovery software. In this article, we recommend Do Your Data Recovery for Mac. This is a powerful Mac data recovery application which is able to recover lost data from any type of hard drive or device under Mac OS. Download Do Your Data Recovery for Mac here:
Do Your Data Recovery for Mac supports to recover all types of lost files from Mac encrypted hard drive. It not only recovers deleted files from encrypted hard drive after emptying Mac trash bin, but it also can recover erased, formatted or corrupted data from encrypted hard drive. This data recovery software is 100% safe & clean disk recovery software. It performs read-only data recovery process, will not cause any damage to your hard drive or system.
Easy steps to recover lost data from encrypted hard drive on Mac
Do Your Data Recovery for Mac is a DIY data recovery tool. You can easily and quickly recover lost data from encrypted hard drive on Mac. Just follow the steps below to recover lost data from encrypted hard drive.
Step 1. Choose the encrypted hard drive on Mac.
Run Do Your Data Recovery for Mac on your Mac computer, it will list all hard drives and devices on your Mac. Just select the hard drive where you lose your data to start data recovery.
Note: if you are going to recover lost data from APFS hard drive, you have to disable SIP first. Just follow this guide to quickly disable SIP on Mac.
Step 2. Enter the password and scan your encrypted hard drive.
Just click on Scan button. Then the Mac system will require the password to allow Do Your Data Recovery for Mac to scan the encrypted hard drive.
Enter your Mac’s login password or the password you set for the encrypted hard drive to allows the software to scan your encrypted hard drive.
After entering the password, Do Your Data Recovery for Mac will scan your encrypted hard drive to find deleted/lost files.
Step 3. Preview and recover lost data.
After scanning, you can preview all recoverable files. Then select the wanted files and save them to a safe location.
After scanning, if you can’t find all lost files. Just click on Advanced Recovery mode to re-scan your encrypted hard drive. The advanced recovery mode will deeply scan the encrypted hard drive and find much more lost files.
Don’t worry. The software will never record your password or private information. All the information can only be used by your Mac system.
Do Your Data Recovery for Mac also can help you recover lost data from locked USB flash drive, memory card, portable hard drive. And it can recover lost encrypted data as well. Just download this powerful data recovery here:
Mac data recovery tips:
- Don’t save new files to the hard drive where you lose your data, in case that new files would overwrite the lost data.
- Just immediately run data recovery software to scan your hard drive when you realize your data has been lost.
- It is recommended to choose a deep scan data recovery software to help you recover lost files from Mac encrypted hard drive.
Reliable Mac data recovery software to recover deleted, formatted or lost files from Mac or storage media.Download
Best iPhone data recovery software for Mac users to retrieve lost contacts, photos, videos, call history, SMS etc.Download
- How to Recover Data after Restoring a Mac to Factory Settings?
- Recover Lost Files after Erasing Mac Hard Drive
- Retrieve Missing Photos from iPhoto
- How to Recover Deleted Photos from Mac
- Mac Video Recovery Solution
- Recover Lost Data after Repartitioning Mac Hard Drive
- Recover Microsoft Word File on Mac
- Complete Raw Recovery Solution for Mac
- How to Recover Lost Files Deleted by Mac Cleaner?
- Recover Lost Files after Upgrading to macOS High Sierra
Mac Data Recovery
- Recover Deleted Files after Emptying Trash bin in macOS Mojave
- Recover Lost Files from Mac SSD
- MacBook Pro Data Recovery
- Recover Lost Files after Upgrading to OS X 10.11
- Recover Deleted or Lost Files from iMac
- Recover Lost Data from MacBook
- Recover Lost Data from Formatted Mac Disk or Volume
- Mac OS X 10.6 Data Recovery Free
- How to Unformat Mac Hard Drive
- Best Method for Mac 10.9 Mavericks File Recovery
- Recover Lost Files Due to Unfinished Cut or Copy in Mac OS
- Recover Formatted MacBook to Rescue Data
- Recover Deleted Duplicate Files/Folders on Mac
- Quick and Easy External Hard Drive Data Recovery in Mac OS Sierra
- Recover Deleted Desktop Items on Mac
- Undelete360 for Mac File Recovery
- How to Put Back Files from Emptied Trash Bin?
- Right Solution to Recover Lost 4k Videos on Mac
- Recover Deleted Files When the Files Are Not In the Mac Trash Bin
- How to Recover Deleted/Lost Movie Videos on Mac?