Prevent Data in Mac Trash Bin from Being Recovered by Data Recovery Software
by Shirly Chen, 2018-09-02
"Hi, I want to permanently delete some files on my Mac. Is it possible to prevent my data in the Mac trash bin from being recovered by data recovery application? Even I securely empty the Mac trash bin, the files still can be found by data recovery software, how to avoid this?" – Milisa
How to permanently erase data in Mac trash bin to make data recovery be impossible? If you delete the files and empty the Mac trash bin, you still can recover the deleted files with Mac data recovery software. This is not safe when you in some special situations – such as you will lend your Mac to other people, and don’t want to others recover your sensitive data.
Today, we will show you an easy & secure solution to prevent data in Mac trash bin from being recovered by data recovery software, and also help you permanently erase all deleted/lost data on your Mac hard drive.
Mac trash bin data eraser
In order to permanently delete files on Mac, prevent data in Mac trash bin from being recovered by data recovery software, you need Mac data eraser. DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac is the most powerful Mac data eraser. It can help you easily, securely prevent the data recovery on Mac. Now, just download DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac here:
This is 100% safe Mac trash bin data eraser. It can 100% erase the deleted data or lost data on Mac, avoid data recovery. It will never cause any damage or shorten service life of the Mac SSD.
3 steps to prevent data in Mac trash bin from being recovered by data recovery software
After downloading and installing DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac, just run it from Launchpad. It will help you securely and easily prevent data in Mac trash bin from being recovered by data recovery software. Here are the three simple steps.
Step 1: Empty the Mac trash bin.
Just delete the files, then empty Mac trash bin. You can easily empty the Mac trash bin: right click the trash bin icon, and click to empty.
Step 2: Choose mode "Wipe Free Space".
Run DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac from Launchpad, you will see three data erasure modes, just choose "Wipe Free Space". This mode will help you wipe the free disk space of your Mac to permanently erase all deleted/lost data on your Mac.
Step 3: Wipe the deleted/lost data on Mac.
Choose the Mac hard drive, then click on "Wipe Now" button. All the data emptied in Mac trash bin and all deleted/lost data on the Mac will be permanently erased, can’t be recovered by any data recovery software.
It is the fast and safe way to prevent data in Mac trash bin from being recovered by data recovery software. Once the data in Mac trash bin is erased by DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac, the data can’t even be recovered by data recovery service.
- Permanently Delete Files on Mac
- Permanently Format Mac Hard Drive
- Format and Permanently Wipe External Hard Drive on Mac
- Erase Mac Trash Bin Data
- Three Options to Permanently Wipe MacBook Data
- How to Make Data Recovery Impossible on Mac?
- Easy Way to Reformat Memory Card on Mac
- Secure Solution to Permanently Wipe Data before Selling Old Mac Computer
- How to Permanently Erase Photos from Mac?
- How to Easily Reset a Mac to Factory Settings?
Mac Data Erasure
- How to Permanently Erase External Hard Drive Data on Mac?
- Wipe Emptied Mac Trash and Permanently Erase Deleted Files
- Paragon Disk Wiper for Mac Free Download
- Mac Disk Utility Alternative with More Powerful Data Erasure
- Disk Formatting Software for Mac
- How to format a USB Drive on Mac?
- How to Erase Data from CF Card under Mac OS?
- How to Format Raw Drive/USB/SD Card/External Hard Drive on Mac?
- Permanently Delete Files in macOS 10.13 High Sierra
- Permanently Delete Files/Erase Hard Drive in APFS File System
- Permanently Delete Microsoft Office Documents on Mac
- How to Format or Reformat SSD on Mac?
- How to Permanently Delete Photos from iPhoto?
- How to Permanently Delete Data from SD Card on Mac?
- How to Format Hard Drive in macOS 10.14 Mojave?
- Why Deleted Data on Mac Can Be Recovered? How to Avoid This?
- How to Format Unrecognized Memory Card on Mac?
- Two Ways to Format External Hard Drive/USB Drive under macOS 10.14 Mojave
- Prevent Data Recovery on USB Flash Drive with Mac Data Eraser
- How to Prevent Data Recovery from SD Card under Mac OS?