Two Recovery Modes: Quick Recovery, Advanced Recovery
Do Your Data Recovery, Posted by DoYourData
About Quick Recovery – Quick Scan
The Quick Recovery mode is the fastest method that detects existing directory structures to find deleted or recently lost files when the file system has not been damaged. This recovery mode will detect files with their original folder hierarchies and file names, and will rebuild the directory structure to let you retrieve the lost files. It often takes 2-4 minutes to complete the scanning process. Due to Quick Recovery's overall speed, it should be tried first in most cases.
- It is recommended to try Quick Recovery mode when you are going to recover lost data in most cases.
- If you can't find all your lost files after Quick Recovery scan, just freely try Advanced Recovery mode to find much more lost files.
About Advanced Recovery – Deep Scan
The Advanced Recovery mode is the most advanced data recovery mode to deeply scan the hard drive or device to find all lost files. This recovery mode is going to scan the hard drive sector by sector and find every recoverable file on the hard drive. It takes more time than Quick Recovery scan. But it can find much more lost files.
- Advanced Recovery mode can find all lost files on your hard drive.
- Advanced Recovery takes long time to complete the scanning, please be patient.
- You can preview the files during the scanning. When you have found the files, you can pause or stop the scanning process to recover them.
If you have any question, feel free to contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.