- Easily Install and Activate Mac Software | DoYourData
- Solved: Can't Open Mac Download File or Can't Download Mac Software
- When I restart the activated Mac software, it requires license code again, what should I do?
- Mac Data Recovery User Guide
- How to Export and Import Scanning Result?
- It Asks to Format after Wiping the Hard Drive or Storage Device, What Should I Do?
You Mac App Store Data Recovery Software Can't Find My Drive or Crashed, How to Do?
Support, Posted by DoYourData
"I download data recovery software from Mac App Store. When I launch it to recover my lost data. However, it can't find my drive, what should I do?"
The Mac App Store version of our data recovery software only can recover lost data from DMG disk, so it couldn't find your internal drives or external hard drives. But don't worry, you can get the website full version for free. And the website full version can let you recover lost data from any kind of device and drive.
Send your Mac App Store purchase information to firstname.lastname@example.org, we will send you the website full version as soon as possible.