Recover Deleted or Formatted Data from Memory Stick on Mac
by Lious, 2017-12-20
“Hi, I have an 8GB memory stick and I format it with Mac disk utility without backing up my files. Is it possible to restore my files?” – Samuel
Memory stick is a portable storage which can store documents for digital device. When you delete important files from the memory stick or format the memory stick, the data on the memory stick is not lost forever. With special Mac data recovery software, you can easily recover deleted or formatted data from memory stick under Mac OS. First of all, let’s introduce memory stick data recovery software for Mac.
Memory stick data recovery for Mac
Do Your Data Recovery for Mac is one of the most powerful data recovery software for Mac. It supports to recover lost data from hard drive and storage media device, including memory stick. This memory stick data recovery for Mac can help you:
- Recover permanently deleted files from memory stick under Mac OS.
- Recover lost data from formatted, erased, reformatted memory stick on Mac.
- Recover all lost files from inaccessible, corrupted or raw memory stick under Mac OS.
- Recover lost files from virus-infected memory stick under Mac OS.
This memory stick data recovery software for Mac offers two scan modes: quick scan and deep scan. The quick scan mode will quickly scan the memory stick and find recently deleted files within short time. If you can’t find lost files after quick scan, just try deep scan mode. This scan mode will deeply scan the memory stick and find every recoverable file on the memory stick. It can recover all types of lost files including photos, videos, documents, audio, archives, etc.
Steps to recover deleted/formatted data from memory stick under Mac OS
Do Your Data Recovery for Mac is pretty simple to use, even the most newbie can use it to quickly restore deleted/formatted data from memory stick under Mac OS. You can follow these steps to get lost files back.
Step 1: Connect your memory stick with your Mac.
Download and install memory stick data recovery software on your Mac. Then run this software from Launchpad. Connect your memory stick with this Mac computer.
Step 2: Select file types.
Select the file types you want to recover or just let it find all types of files for you.
Step 3: Scan the memory stick under Mac OS.
Select the memory stick, and click on “Scan” button to search the memory stick.
Step 4: Preview and recover lost files.
After scanning, you can preview all recoverable files. Then select and recover the files to your Mac. Before you recover all lost files, don’t put new files to your memory stick. If you can’t find all lost files after quick scan, just try deep scan mode to find more lost files.
In some cases, you can’t find any file when you connect the memory stick with your Mac. At this time, just run Do Your Data Recovery for Mac to scan your memory stick. This software will find all documents for you. It also supports to recover lost data from unrecognized memory stick under Mac OS.
Reliable Mac data recovery software to recover deleted, formatted or lost files from Mac or storage media.Download
Best iPhone data recovery software for Mac users to retrieve lost contacts, photos, videos, call history, SMS etc.Download
- Samsung SD Card Data Recovery Solution
- Recover SD Card Data under Mac
- Recover Raw Files from Erased SD Card
- How to Recover Lost Data on SD Card
- Formatted Memory Card Data Recovery
- SanDisk Compact Flash Card Data Recovery
- Recover Lost Files from SmartMedia Card
- How to Recover Formatted Camera Card on Mac?
- Recover Lost Data from SDHC Card with Freeware
- How to Recover Lost Data from Corrupted Memory Card?
Data Recovery Tips
- Powerful Undelete SD Card Software
- Recover RAW Files from Camera Card
- Recover Lost Files from Unrecognized SD Card under Mac
- Recover Deleted Files on MMC Card
- Recover Lost Data from xD Card
- Recover Lost Photos on SD Card
- Recover Photos from Formatted Digital Camera Card
- Recover Deleted, Formatted or Lost Files from XQD Card
- How to Restore Lost Files from CF Card under Mac?
- MMC Card Data Recovery on Mac
- Recover Lost Data from SanDisk Extreme Card on Mac
- CFast Memory Card Data Recovery Solution
- How to Recover Lost Data from Sony SD/SDHC/XQD Card?
- Lexar Memory Card Data Recovery Solution with Freeware
- Fix ‘SD Card Is Not Showing Pictures’ and Recover Missing Pictures