How to Restore Lost Files from CF Card under Mac?
by Lious, 2016-11-21
Have you lost some important files from your Compact Flash (CF) card when you connect it with your Mac? Don’t panic. The files are not permanently lost. In most cases, you can try to recover your lost files from CF card under Mac OS with CF card data recovery software. In this article, we will show you how to restore lost files from CF card under Mac OS with easy-to-use CF card data recovery software.
You may delete thousands of photos, audio files, videos, or documents from your CF card. Don’t worry, CF card data recovery software for Mac can help you recover all kinds of lost files from your CF card under Mac OS. DoYourData data recovery software for Mac is an easy-to-use Mac data recovery application which supports to recover any kind of file from Mac hard drive or storage media. It can easily recover lost files from CF card under Mac OS within easy steps. It can:
- Recover all kinds of lost files including documents, archives, photos, videos, audio, etc.
- Recover deleted files from CF card under Mac OS.
- Recover lost files from inaccessible, formatted, corrupted CF card under macOS or OS X.
- Recover raw files from CF card on Mac.
- Recover lost files from CF card under Mac OS due to virus infection, power failure, logical error or other unknown reasons.
Easy Steps to Restore Lost Files from CF Card on Mac
Step 1: Download and install DoYourData CF card data recovery software for Mac on your Mac. You can click on the following download button to download it on your Mac.
Step 2: Connect your CF card with your Mac via card reader.
Step 3: Run this software on your Mac. First of all, select file types you want to recover. Or just let it recover all types of lost files for you.
Step 4: DoYourData CF card data recovery software for Mac will list all hard drives and devices on your Mac. Just select the CF card as the targeted media. Click on “Scan” button to scan the CF card to find lost files.
Step 5: After scanning, you can preview the recoverable files to check the details and quality. When you find your lost files, just select them and click on “Recover” button to save them on your Mac.
When you have not found all lost files after quick scan, you can try advanced recovery mode to scan the CF card in deep scan mode. It takes longer time but find much more lost files.
If you want to recover all lost files from your CF card under Mac OS, please don’t put new files to your CF to prevent the lost files from being overwritten. So please don’t save the recovered files to your CF card before you recover all your lost files. In some cases, the system may ask you to format your CF card. Under this situation, DoYourData CF card data recovery software can help you export all the existing and lost files from your CF card under Mac OS.
Reliable Mac data recovery software to recover deleted, formatted or lost files from Mac or storage media.Download
Best iPhone data recovery software for Mac users to retrieve lost contacts, photos, videos, call history, SMS etc.Download
- Samsung SD Card Data Recovery Solution
- Recover SD Card Data under Mac
- Recover Raw Files from Erased SD Card
- How to Recover Lost Data on SD Card
- Formatted Memory Card Data Recovery
- SanDisk Compact Flash Card Data Recovery
- Recover Lost Files from SmartMedia Card
- How to Recover Formatted Camera Card on Mac?
- Recover Lost Data from SDHC Card with Freeware
- How to Recover Lost Data from Corrupted Memory Card?
Data Recovery Tips
- Powerful Undelete SD Card Software
- Recover RAW Files from Camera Card
- Recover Lost Files from Unrecognized SD Card under Mac
- Recover Deleted Files on MMC Card
- Recover Lost Data from xD Card
- Recover Lost Photos on SD Card
- Recover Photos from Formatted Digital Camera Card
- Recover Deleted, Formatted or Lost Files from XQD Card
- How to Restore Lost Files from CF Card under Mac?
- MMC Card Data Recovery on Mac
- Recover Lost Data from SanDisk Extreme Card on Mac
- CFast Memory Card Data Recovery Solution
- How to Recover Lost Data from Sony SD/SDHC/XQD Card?
- Lexar Memory Card Data Recovery Solution with Freeware
- Fix ‘SD Card Is Not Showing Pictures’ and Recover Missing Pictures