Clone SSD to Another SSD/HDD/USB Drive/Portable Hard Drive on Mac
by Henry Lee, 2019-08-11
Free download Mac SSD clone software - DoYourClone for Mac. It is very easy-to-use. Securely and quickly clone SSD to any other SSD, HDD, portable hard drive, USB flash drive, etc. Just use it to replace old SSD or make a backup of Mac SSD.
We will show how to clone SSD on Mac. People are often concerned about their data, so they prefer to store their information using different storage media, including local hard drives, external hard drives, USB flash drives, tablets, computers, smartphones, folders, memory cards, and others. A great way to protect important data is cloning hard drives. It may sound like something very hard to carry out, but it could be very easy if we use a good data cloning software. Here, we recommend using DoYourClone for Mac, which is a very reliable software.
Two Modes to Clone SSD o Mac
If you need to clone SSD on Mac, you should look for a great option to carry out this task successfully. There are many programs you can choose to clone files; some of them offer better performance, security and easiness as well. Some of these programs allow you to clone the entire hard drive; others can help you clone some specific files, though you can choose this option. It is better to make sure that there is enough space on the destination drive to avoid inconveniences. Sometimes, there is not enough space to copy all data stored on the source drive and only some of these files are copied.
Cloning SSD on Mac could be very easy if we use DoYourClone for Mac. It allows you to clone data using two different modes:
Mode 1: Copy SSD on Mac
Step 1: Select source and destination hard drive.
Here, we need to choose the source and destination hard drive, which receives the cloned information. Just choose the SSD as the source drive and choose a destination drive.
Step 2: Copy SSD to the destination drive.
Once you have chosen both drives, just click on the “Copy Now” button. Let DoYourClone software copy all data to the destination hard drive.
Step 3: Check cloned data.
When the program has finished copying all selected data, you should check the cloned data on the destination data.
Mode 2: Create Disk Image on Mac
Step 1: Choose source and destination drive.
Here, it is necessary to choose the source drive and the secondary drive too. This mode will make a disk image of the source drive and save it to the destination drive.
Step 2: Create disk image of the SSD.
Just click on the “Create Image” button and DoYourClone software will make a disk image of the source drive and then save this image to the secondary drive.
Step 3: Check the disk image.
Once the second step is done, you can review the disk image on the destination hard drive. It is better to be sure about this process and check it was carried out in a successful way.
DoYourClone for Mac can help you easily clone SSD to HDD or another SSD, USB flash drive, memory card, external hard drive, etc. It also can help you clone HDD to SSD on Mac or clone external hard drive to Mac hard drive, etc.
Other Mac Utilities
- How to Clone Mac Hard Drive to External Hard Drive?
- How to Clone Memory Card on Mac?
- Three Start Menu Apps for macOS Catalina
- How to Copy Data from Large Hard Drive to Small Hard Drive on Mac?
- How to Copy Hard Drive on macOS High Sierra?
- How to Clone APFS Hard Drive on Mac?
- How to Back Up Hard Disk Drive on macOS Sierra 10.12?
- How to Clone HFS Hard Drive on Mac?
- How to Clone External Hard Drive to Another Hard Drive on Mac?
- Copy USB Flash Drive to Mac Hard Drive by 1-Click
- Copy One Hard Drive to Another on macOS Mojave
- How to Clone SSD to HDD on Mac?
- MacBook Is Running Slow, What to Do?
- Quickly Remove Useless Files on Mac
- DIY Data Recovery Software
- How to Clone Hard Drive to New Hard Drive on Mac?
- Download Best Disk Clone Software for macOS Catalina
- How to Clone HDD to SSD on Mac?
- Free Deep Data Recovery Software for Mac
- How to Unformat Mac Hard Drive
- How to Clone Small Hard Drive to A Large Hard Drive on Mac?