How Permanently Erase Audio/Voice and Other Data on Voice Recorder?
by Shirly Chen, 2017-05-17
A voice recorder can record very important or private conversations. So the information in the voice recorder is very sensitive to us. Before we sell, donate, lend a voice recorder or just throw an old voice recorder into trash, we should make sure all the audio and voice files in the voice recorder have been securely erased. We know that data recovery software can easily recover deleted or formatted data from a voice recorder, so we should find more reliable way to destroy audio, voice recordings on the voice recorder before disposing it. You don’t want to your voice recordings fall into the wrong hands, do you?
Voice Recorder Data Erasure Tool
We cannot expect that deletion and format can help us permanently erase data from voice recorder because that data recovery software can easily restore deleted and formatted data from voice recorder. Given this, we have to find special data erasure tool that can securely erase data from a voice recorder beyond the scope of data recovery.
DoYourData Super Eraser is such a tool that can permanently erase data from voice recorder. Actually, it has the power to erase data from any kind of hard drive or device. With this data erasure tool, you can securely erase data from voice recorder. DoYourData Super Eraser offers three options to help you permanently erase audio, voice or other data on voice recorder.
Option 1: Selectively erase data on voice recorder.
If you only want to erase some audio or voice recordings, you can select this option. It can help you selectively erase files from voice recorder. You just need to add the data you want to erase, and click on "Erase Now" button. DoYourData Super Eraser will help you permanently erase the selected data on your voice recorder.
Option 2: Wipe all data on voice recorder.
If you don’t want to use a voice recorder anymore or just give it to other person, you can use this option to erase all existing data and history data on the voice recorder. All the data on the voice recorder will be permanently erased, can’t be recovered by any data recovery software.
Option 3: Erase deleted/lost data on voice recorder.
This option can keep your existing data on your voice recorder. It only erases the history data including deleted data, formatted data, lost data and traces.
Please note that DoYourData Super Eraser not only erases the data, but it also overwrites the disk space of the erased data. So, once your data on voice recorder is erased by DoYourData Super Eraser, the erased data is lost forever. There is no way to recover the erased data. Please back up your important data before you erase your voice recorder using DoYourData Super Eraser.
>DoYourData Super Eraser is the best tool for you to permanently erase data from voice recorder. It can make sure your sensitive voice recordings will be permanently lost. Just try it now!
- Permanently Erase Data before Selling A PC or Hard Drive
- How to Securely and Permanently Wipe Seagate Hard Drive Data?
- Permanently Format Mac Hard Drive
- Permanently Erase Photos from Digital Camera
- How to Format External Hard Drive on Windows or Mac?
- Kroll Ontrack Data Erasure Software Alternative
- Prevent Recovery of Deleted Files and Formatted Files
- How to Permanently Delete Files in Windows 10?
- Two Ways to Format USB Flash Drive on PC/Mac
- Permanently Erase Data before Selling External Hard Drive
Data Erasure Tips
- Permanently Destroy or Erase Photos
- Permanently Delete Files on Mac
- Permanently Wipe USB Drive Data
- How to Permanently Erase SD Card Data
- Wipe WD (western digital) External Hard Drive
- Permanently Wipe All Data from Mobile Phone SD Card
- Permanently Erase Data on Removable Hard Disk
- How to Permanently Wipe Memory Card Data?
- How to Destroy Data from Windows 7 Hard Drive?
- How to Wipe Window 8 Hard Drive Partition?
- Shred and Destroy Word, Excel, PowerPoint files
- Permanently Delete a File from the SD Card
- How to Wipe Windows 2000 Hard Drive Partition?
- Securely Erase Data from Samsung Portable Hard Drive
- How to Wipe Hard Drive in Windows Server 2019?