How to Permanently Delete Videos from Memory Card?
by Shirly Chen, 2018-12-06
Memory cards are fashionable devices, store photos, videos, documents and audio files to transport them conveniently to any side in a discreet way, makes them one of the most sought after media. Due to this popularity they tend to be improved quickly, getting better versions and more storage causing us to seek to replace them, but what happens with those videos that we want to delete completely so that no one can see them, and that do not fall into the wrong hands.
Guide: permanently delete video files on memory card
Videos are usually one of the things we tend to back up more, as they may have important sentimental moments for us such as weddings, births, birthdays and even graduations, or simply videos of our favorite artists that we want to be enduring in time-saving them on a memory card saves us a lot of work and are always an appropriate means to dispose of them when we want, but what happens when we must delete them to return to your data give away that memory card? DoYourData Super Eraser gives us the necessary tools, based on three methods for a successful and uncomplicated deletion, which ensure that our videos will be safe from prying eyes. We simply download DoYourData Super Eraser from your website and install it on our PC to start the task.
Method 1: Permanently delete videos from memory card.
Once downloaded and installed DoYourData Super Eraser, simply run it from the direct access on your desktop, select the video files in the memory card to delete in the option to delete files and folders and then press the "Erase Now" button, which will make a permanent deletion of these selected videos, without affecting the rest of your information.
Method 2: Erase all data including the videos on the memory card.
"Wipe Hard Drive" can help you wipe entire memory card to permanently erase all data including the videos on the memory card. This is recommended method if you want to donate or dispose your memory card.
Method 3: clear free space on our memory card.
Sometimes we have free space on our memory card, these tend to contain simply deleted or lost files and many of them can be our precious videos deleted, so DoYourData Super Eraser puts at our fingertips the option to clean the free space of our memory card. We only have to select clean free space and then choosing our memory card press the wipe now button, this will execute the permanent deletion of this free space without touching any other information and leaving our memory ready to use.
This is how to permanently shred or delete video files from memory card. DoYourData Super Eraser can erase any kind of data from memory card. Once the videos are deleted from the memory card, they can’t be recovered by even the most powerful data recovery software. So, it is safe to permanently delete videos on memory card before you donate the memory card, or discard the memory card.
- Permanently Erase Data before Selling A PC or Hard Drive
- How to Securely and Permanently Wipe Seagate Hard Drive Data?
- Permanently Format Mac Hard Drive
- Permanently Erase Photos from Digital Camera
- How to Format External Hard Drive on Windows or Mac?
- Kroll Ontrack Data Erasure Software Alternative
- Prevent Recovery of Deleted Files and Formatted Files
- How to Permanently Delete Files in Windows 10?
- Two Ways to Format USB Flash Drive on PC/Mac
- Permanently Erase Data before Selling External Hard Drive
Data Erasure Tips
- Permanently Destroy or Erase Photos
- Permanently Delete Files on Mac
- Permanently Wipe USB Drive Data
- How to Permanently Erase SD Card Data
- Wipe WD (western digital) External Hard Drive
- Permanently Wipe All Data from Mobile Phone SD Card
- Permanently Erase Data on Removable Hard Disk
- How to Permanently Wipe Memory Card Data?
- How to Destroy Data from Windows 7 Hard Drive?
- How to Wipe Window 8 Hard Drive Partition?
- Shred and Destroy Word, Excel, PowerPoint files
- Permanently Delete a File from the SD Card
- How to Wipe Windows 2000 Hard Drive Partition?
- Securely Erase Data from Samsung Portable Hard Drive
- How to Wipe Hard Drive in Windows Server 2019?