Full SanDisk Memory Card Data Erasure Solutions
by Shirly Chen, 2019-05-14
Data security becomes more and more important to all of us. SanDisk memory card is widely used for storing private photos, videos and documents. If we don’t want to other people have the chance to get the data from SanDisk memory card, we have to find reliable SanDisk memory card data erasure solution. Before we sell, donate, dispose or lend SanDisk memory card, it is necessary to permanently erase private data on the SanDisk memory card.
Reliable SanDisk memory card data erasure solutions
In order to permanently erase data from SanDisk memory card, you need special data erasure software. DoYourData offers reliable SanDisk memory card data erasure solution. It gives reliable data erasure software - DoYourData Super Eraser. This SanDisk memory card data erasure software can help you securely and permanently erase data from SanDisk memory card.
- Permanently erase data from SanDisk memory card.
- Wipe SanDisk memory card.
- Prevent deleted file recovery on SanDisk memory card.
- Erase data from SanDisk memory card on PC.
- Erase data from SanDisk memory card on Mac.
- Format SanDisk memory card on Mac.
Whether you want to shred some files from SanDisk memory card or wipe entire SanDisk memory card, DoYourData Super Eraser is your best choice. It also can help you erase data from digital device which is connected with SanDisk memory card. Moreover, this SanDisk memory card data erasure software offers three data erasure modes.
Mode1: Shred files from SanDisk memory card.
If you only want to permanently erase some files or folders from SanDisk memory card, you can add the files/folders from the SanDisk memory card to the erasure list, then click on “Erase Now” button to permanently erase these files and folders.
Mode2: Format and wipe SanDisk memory card.
This mode can help you format and wipe SanDisk memory card. It will permanently erase all data from the SanDisk memory card. It is strongly recommended to wipe all data before you sell or dispose old SanDisk memory card.
Mode3: Only erase deleted files from SanDisk memory card.
This mode will keep the current files on the SanDisk memory card safe. It only permanently erase the already deleted/lost files on the SanDisk memory card.
Nowadays, we don’t want to other person have the chance to recover our private data. These solutions above can help us permanently erase data from SanDisk memory card. We don’t need to turn to data erasure service. DoYourData Super Eraser makes SanDisk memory card data erasure become easy and quick.
This SanDisk memory card data erasure software uses military & government data erasure standards - making sure that the erased data can’t be recovered by any data recovery software or manual data recovery service. If you want to permanently erase data from SanDisk memory card, just try this software.
- Permanently Erase Data before Selling A PC or Hard Drive
- How to Securely and Permanently Wipe Seagate Hard Drive Data?
- Permanently Format Mac Hard Drive
- Permanently Erase Photos from Digital Camera
- How to Format External Hard Drive on Windows or Mac?
- Kroll Ontrack Data Erasure Software Alternative
- Prevent Recovery of Deleted Files and Formatted Files
- How to Permanently Delete Files in Windows 10?
- Two Ways to Format USB Flash Drive on PC/Mac
- Permanently Erase Data before Selling External Hard Drive
Data Erasure Tips
- Permanently Destroy or Erase Photos
- Permanently Delete Files on Mac
- Permanently Wipe USB Drive Data
- How to Permanently Erase SD Card Data
- Wipe WD (western digital) External Hard Drive
- Permanently Wipe All Data from Mobile Phone SD Card
- Permanently Erase Data on Removable Hard Disk
- How to Permanently Wipe Memory Card Data?
- How to Destroy Data from Windows 7 Hard Drive?
- How to Wipe Window 8 Hard Drive Partition?
- Shred and Destroy Word, Excel, PowerPoint files
- Permanently Delete a File from the SD Card
- How to Wipe Windows 2000 Hard Drive Partition?
- Securely Erase Data from Samsung Portable Hard Drive
- How to Wipe Hard Drive in Windows Server 2019?