How to Clean up Cache Files in macOS Mojave?
by Henry Lee, 2019-04-25
“Hi, after installing macOS Mojave on my Mac, I find there is enough disk space on my SSD. Is there any way to clear all caches of macOS Mojave?” – Jack
Unlike Windows PC, Mac has smaller hard disk drive, especially SSD. If you want to restore precious disk space after installing macOS Mojave, you can follow the step-by-step tutorial to clear all cache files in macOS Mojave.
1. Download macOS Mojave cache cleaner
DoYourData offers the most powerful cache cleaner for macOS Mojave. This software is MacClean360. With this macOS Mojave cleaner, you can easily find and remove all useless cache files in macOS Mojave. Then you will get more free disk space on your Mac. This Mac cleaning software also can help you clean up app junk, Email junk, iTunes junk and Trash bin junk data on your Mac. Just download it here:
2. Clean up all cache files in macOS Mojave by 1 click
After installing Cache cleaner on macOS Mojave, just run it from Launchpad. Then choose the tool “Junk Cleaner”. It will quickly scan your Mac system and find all junk data including worthless cache files. Then you can clear all the caches by only 1-click. It is very quick and safe.
MacClean360 is 100% cache cleaner for macOS Mojave. It only removes useless caches files. It will not cause any damage to your system or delete useful files on your Mac. As you’ve seen, it is very easy-to-use. You can easily and quickly clear all caches in the macOS Mojave system. Then you will get efficient disk space on your Mac.
MacClean360 is not only a cache cleaner for macOS Mojave. It offers other tools to help you free up disk space under macOS Mojave.
Duplicate Finder for macOS Mojave – It can find and remove duplicate documents, videos, photos, and other duplicate files on your Mac.
Old-large File Cleaner – This cache cleaner for macOS Mojave also can help you find and remove useless large files, old files on your Mac.
Uninstaller for macOS Mojave – Easily uninstall useless applications and remove all leftovers.
Internet Cleaner – Clean up internet browsing histories, cookies, caches, etc.
MacClean360 is all-in-one Mac cleaner and manager for your Mac computer. It is fully compatible with macOS Mojave and other Mac systems.
When you find your Mac becomes slower after installing macOS Mojave or there is insufficient disk space on your Mac, just free download MacClean360 to help you clear cache files and free up disk space.
- How to Free Up Disk Space after Installing macOS Mojave?
- Add Windows-style Start Menu on macOS 10.14 Mojave
- Install Windows-style Start Menu on Mac
- Top 5 Uninstaller for macOS10.13 High Sierra
- Top 5 Cleaning Software for macOS 10.13 High Sierra
- Download Free Start Menu for macOS 10.13 High Sierra
- Best 5 Duplicate Photos Finder and Remover
- Top 5 Mac Uninstaller
- Wipe Emptied Mac Trash and Permanently Erase Deleted Files
- TOP 7 Mac Cleaning Software Review and Download
- Top 5 Mac Uninstallers for macOS Sierra
- Best Mac App Store Uninstaller
- How to Remove Stubborn Applications from Mac?
- Best Mac App Uninstaller for macOS Sierra
- Three Ways to Uninstall Mac Applications
- How to Completely Uninstall Software on Mac?
- Secure Solution to Permanently Wipe Data before Selling Old Mac Computer
- Quickly Find and Remove Duplicate Files on Mac