Download Free Start Menu for macOS 10.13 High Sierra
by Henry Lee, 2017-11-15
I have been a Windows user for almost 10 years. I bought a MacBook yesterday. But I find the macOS 10.13 High Sierra is not very easy-to-use. Every time when I want to open an application I have to open the Launchpad first. Where is the start menu for macOS 10.13 High Sierra? I find an Apple icon on the left corner of the screen, but it is not the start menu. So I try to find a start menu software on the internet. I search free Mac start menu in Google. Frankly to say, there are not so many useful results. I have to open 5-7 links to find the right start menu for macOS 10.13 High Sierra. Fortunately, I find a useful one at the end.
Free start menu for macOS 10.13 High Sierra
I want to find a macOS 10.13 High Sierra startup menu like the startup menu in Windows 7. It allows me to open application, close/restart the Mac, etc. Fortunately, a smart application called DoYourData Start Menu for Mac can meet my needs. It is a Mac start menu application. I install it on my Mac and run it. It is fully compatible with macOS 10.13 High Sierra. This free start menu for macOS 10.13 High Sierra has more wonderful features than I think.
Here is the list of features:
1. List applications – allow me to open app from the free start menu.
2. Task manager – check living tasks, allow me to close useless tasks to free up memory.
3. Cleaner – empty downloads and trash bin by 1 click.
4. Startup Items – add and delete startup items to increase the boot speed.
5. Disk manger – check all hard drives and external devices on the Mac and format hard drive.
6. Quick visit – quickly visit frequently used folder or app.
7. Shut download/restart/sleep this Mac.
8. Control the volume.
9. Control the screen brightness.
10. Change the desktop background.
After I install this free start menu for macOS 10.13 High Sierra on my Mac, it will generate a startup icon in the bottom left corner (like Windows 7). So I can easily use this free start menu to manage the macOS 10.13 High Sierra system. Now I really like this start menu.
This free start menu for macOS 10.13 High Sierra even allows me to format hard drive or USB flash drive on my Mac. This is a good function. It also helps me to free up memory when the Mac is running slowly.
- How to Free Up Disk Space after Installing macOS Mojave?
- Add Windows-style Start Menu on macOS 10.14 Mojave
- Install Windows-style Start Menu on Mac
- Top 5 Uninstaller for macOS10.13 High Sierra
- Top 5 Cleaning Software for macOS 10.13 High Sierra
- Download Free Start Menu for macOS 10.13 High Sierra
- Best 5 Duplicate Photos Finder and Remover
- Top 5 Mac Uninstaller
- Wipe Emptied Mac Trash and Permanently Erase Deleted Files
- TOP 7 Mac Cleaning Software Review and Download
- Top 5 Mac Uninstallers for macOS Sierra
- Best Mac App Store Uninstaller
- How to Remove Stubborn Applications from Mac?
- Best Mac App Uninstaller for macOS Sierra
- Three Ways to Uninstall Mac Applications
- How to Completely Uninstall Software on Mac?
- Secure Solution to Permanently Wipe Data before Selling Old Mac Computer
- Quickly Find and Remove Duplicate Files on Mac