Easy Way to Retrieve Lost iPhone Data under OS X EI Capitan 10.11
by Henry Lee, 2016-08-11
Why we need iPhone data recovery software for OS X EI Capitan?
Every iPhone user may happen to lose their precious photos, contacts, notes, videos or other data from their iPhone due to deletion, factory reset, jailbreak, etc. That’s why iPhone data recovery software is so popular. People need it to get lost data back from iPhone or other apple devices. If the user has a Mac with OS X EI Capitan operating system, there should be a program than can be installed on the Mac and can retrieve lost data under OS X EI Capitan 10.11.
DoYourData offers reliable iPhone data recovery software for Mac OS X EI Capitan. This OS X EI Capitan iPhone data recovery software allows iPhone users easily and quickly recover deleted or lost contacts, photos, videos, notes, call log and other data from iPhone, iPad under Mac OS X EI Capitan 10.11. Here is the download link, please click on the following download button to download it.
Three Options to Retrieve Lost iPhone Data under OS X EI Capitan
DoYourData iPhone data recovery software for OS X EI Capitan provides three options to recover deleted or lost iPhone data under Mac OS X EI Capitan. No matter what the data loss reason is, this software can get the lost data back.
Option 1: Recover Lost Data from iPhone Device
It is the best way to recover lost data from iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. iPhone users should download and install DoYourData iPhone data recovery software for OS X EI Capitan on their Macs and connect the iPhone device with the Mac. Then run the software to scan the iPhone to find deleted or lost data. It is very quick and easy. After scanning, iPhone users can preview the recoverable data and selectively recover the files.
If the users have backed up the iOS data with iTunes on Mac, they can run the software to directly extract the iTunes backup to find lost data. After launching DoYourData iPhone data recovery software for Mac OS X EI Capitan, it will automatically find the existing and deleted iTunes backups. Then it will analyze the backup and list all the data for recovery. When iPhone users lose their devices or the devices are completely damaged, this is a good option to get lost data back.
Option 3: Recover Lost Data from iCloud Account
DoYourData iPhone data recovery software for OS X EI Capitan allows users to recover lost iPhone data from iCloud backup. It will quickly download the backup from iCloud account, and find all lost data.
In a word, it is very easy and efficient to retrieve lost iPhone data under Mac OS X EI Capitan 10.11 with DoYourData. It also can recover lost iOS data under Windows or other OS X versions. Just try it.
- Retrieve Deleted SMS/Text Messages/iMessages on iPhone
- iPad Pro Data Recovery
- Recover Lost iPhone Photos with Best iPhone Photo Recovery Software
- iTunes Data Recovery Solution: Recover Lost iOS Data from iTunes Backup
- Windows 10 iPhone Data Recovery Software
- How to Recover Lost iPhone Data on Windows 7?
- How to Recover Lost iPhone Data under macOS Sierra?
- Best Cheap iPhone Data Recovery Software Download
- How to Access to Locked iPhone and Export Data without Password?
- iOS 12 Data Recovery Software
iPhone Data Recovery
- How to Recover Deleted Photos from iPhone Recently Deleted Album?
- How to Restore Lost iPhone Data under Windows 8/8.1?
- iPhone Data Recovery Software for macOS High Sierra
- How to Recover Deleted GIF Images/Videos from iPhone?
- How to Recover Lost Photos after Running PhoneClean to Clean up iPhone?
- Recover WhatsApp Messages/Photos/Chat History on iPhone 8
- Recover Deleted or Lost Data from iPhone X
- How to Recover Deleted Contacts in WeChat?
- Recover WeChat Messages/Chat History/Images/Videos on iPad
- Quickly Recover Deleted Data from iPhone XS/XS Max/XR
- Easily Recover Deleted WhatsApp Messages from iPhone XR
- How to Recover Deleted Notes from iPhone XR?
- Recover Deleted Kik Messages from iPhone XS/XS Max/XR
- iPhone XS Max Data Recovery Solution
- iPad Air Data Recovery