Mac Data Recovery Software for Multiple Users - Enterprise & Business Mac Data Recovery Tool
by Bryan, 2015-07-21
Data loss would be a big disaster for Mac users even they have backed up important files with a backup tool. You can never predict when you will encounter a data loss disaster, you also can't get lost data back just as easy as copy a file. For those companies or organizations who own dozens of or even hundreds of Macs, finding an easy way to get lost data back is a cost-effective and have-to-do thing. They want to find Mac data recovery software for multiple users or unlimited license uses Mac data recovery software tool to ensure every employee can use the tool to recover lost Mac files easily and quickly.
Mac Data Recovery Software for Multiple Users
There are some Mac data recovery software tools on the marketing, but almost all of these Mac data recovery software tools only provide single license that can only allow single user to recover lost data. If other employees want to recover lost data, the company has to buy more license codes. Is there a Mac data recovery software tool whose license code can be reused by a company/organization? The answer is YES. Do Your Data Recovery for Mac Enterprise edition can completely recover lost files from Mac and provides unlimited activations within one company or one organization. Once you have purchased the license code, everyone in your company or organization can use it to recover lost Mac files without extra payment.
Do Your Data Recovery for Mac Enterprise not only can recover lost files from Mac machines, but also can retrieve lost files from digital device, storage media etc. Wizard-based interface makes it very easy to use, even the most in-experienced user can run it to easily recover lost files. The unlimited license uses Mac data recovery software enable Mac users to recover deleted, formatted or lost files in 3 simple steps.
Step 1: Select file types & try Quick Recovery
Select the file types that you want to recover. There are two recovery modes – Quick Recovery, Advanced Recovery. It is strongly recommended to try Quick Recover first due to the short process time. If you can't find what you want, please click Advanced Recovery to continue scanning your drive.
Step 2: Scan the drive or device to find lost files.
Please select the drive where you lost the files to start scan.
Step 3: Preview the files and recover them.
Before saving the files on your Mac, you can preview the found files to check their quality.
Enterprise-level Mac data recovery software to recover lost files from any of Mac disk or storage media.Download
All-round data recovery software with unlimited license uses to recover lost data from PCs, Server Systems, RAIDs and storage devices.Download
- How to Recover Data after Restoring a Mac to Factory Settings?
- Recover Lost Files after Erasing Mac Hard Drive
- Retrieve Missing Photos from iPhoto
- How to Recover Deleted Photos from Mac
- Mac Video Recovery Solution
- Recover Lost Data after Repartitioning Mac Hard Drive
- Recover Microsoft Word File on Mac
- Complete Raw Recovery Solution for Mac
- How to Recover Lost Files Deleted by Mac Cleaner?
- Recover Lost Files after Upgrading to macOS High Sierra
Mac Data Recovery
- Recover Deleted Files after Emptying Trash bin in macOS Mojave
- Recover Lost Files from Mac SSD
- MacBook Pro Data Recovery
- Recover Lost Files after Upgrading to OS X 10.11
- Recover Deleted or Lost Files from iMac
- Recover Lost Data from MacBook
- Recover Lost Data from Formatted Mac Disk or Volume
- Mac OS X 10.6 Data Recovery Free
- How to Unformat Mac Hard Drive
- Best Method for Mac 10.9 Mavericks File Recovery
- Recover Lost Files Due to Unfinished Cut or Copy in Mac OS
- Recover Formatted MacBook to Rescue Data
- Recover Deleted Duplicate Files/Folders on Mac
- Quick and Easy External Hard Drive Data Recovery in Mac OS Sierra
- Recover Deleted Desktop Items on Mac
- Undelete360 for Mac File Recovery
- How to Put Back Files from Emptied Trash Bin?
- Right Solution to Recover Lost 4k Videos on Mac
- Recover Deleted Files When the Files Are Not In the Mac Trash Bin
- How to Recover Deleted/Lost Movie Videos on Mac?