Can I Recover Lost Data from Crashed Hard Drive on Mac?
by Bryan, 2017-06-27
“Hi, I have a 2 TB external hard drive which is crashed due to unknown reason. I connect it on Mac and try to export my import data, but I can’t see anything in the hard drive. I want to know if your software can recover lost data from crashed hard drive under Mac operating system, and how to do that? Is it difficult to recover lost data from a crashed hard drive on Mac?” – Milsa
Can we recover lost data from crashed or unbootable hard drive under OS X or macOS? If you lose your important data due to hard drive crash, you have to face the fact that you lose all the files and documents from your hard drive. Fortunately, some solutions can help you recover lost data from crashed hard drive. For Mac users, this article is useful. In this article, we will show you an easy solution to recover lost data from crashed hard drive under Mac OS.
How to recover lost data from crashed hard drive on Mac?
Mac data recovery software is the reliable solution to recover lost data from crashed hard drive on Mac. You just need to find a reliable tool for data recovery from crashed hard drive. Do Your Data Recovery for Mac Professional is very powerful Mac data recovery software. It offers deep scan mode to deeply scan the crashed hard drive under Mac OS and find all your lost data in easy steps. It can:
- Recover all lost data from crashed hard drive on Mac.
- Export data from inaccessible or unbootable hard drive under Mac OS.
- Recover lost data from corrupted SD card, USB flash drive, external hard drive under Mac OS.
- Completely recover lost data from damaged hard drive on Mac.
Do Your Data Recovery for Mac Professional has the ability to recover all lost data from crashed hard drive or external hard drive on your Mac. It is one of the best data recovery software selected by TopTenReviews.com. You can trust it and use it to quickly recover lost data from crashed hard drive under OS X or macOS.
Three steps to recover lost data from crashed hard drive on Mac
Do Your Data Recovery for Mac Professional is very easy-to-use. It is 100% DIY data recovery software. You can recover your data at home or at anywhere you want. Just follow these simple steps to get all you data back.
Step 1: Select file types.
Do Your Data Recovery for Mac
Professional can recover all types of lost files. You can filter file types at this step, or it will find all types of lost files from your crashed hard drive.
Step 2: Select crashed hard drive.
Select the crashed hard drive as the target hard drive. Then click on “Scan” button to scan the crashed hard drive to find lost data.
Step 3: Preview and recover lost files.
When the scanning gets finished, you can preview the files and recover them quickly.
Do Your Data Recovery for Mac Professional can help you recover lost data from crashed hard drive on Mac within 3 simple steps. Just try it now!
Reliable Mac data recovery software to recover deleted, formatted or lost files from Mac or storage media.Download
Best iPhone data recovery software for Mac users to retrieve lost contacts, photos, videos, call history, SMS etc.Download
- How to Recover Data after Restoring a Mac to Factory Settings?
- Recover Lost Files after Erasing Mac Hard Drive
- Retrieve Missing Photos from iPhoto
- How to Recover Deleted Photos from Mac
- Mac Video Recovery Solution
- Recover Lost Data after Repartitioning Mac Hard Drive
- Recover Microsoft Word File on Mac
- Complete Raw Recovery Solution for Mac
- How to Recover Lost Files Deleted by Mac Cleaner?
- Recover Lost Files after Upgrading to macOS High Sierra
Mac Data Recovery
- Recover Deleted Files after Emptying Trash bin in macOS Mojave
- Recover Lost Files from Mac SSD
- MacBook Pro Data Recovery
- Recover Lost Files after Upgrading to OS X 10.11
- Recover Deleted or Lost Files from iMac
- Recover Lost Data from MacBook
- Recover Lost Data from Formatted Mac Disk or Volume
- Mac OS X 10.6 Data Recovery Free
- How to Unformat Mac Hard Drive
- Best Method for Mac 10.9 Mavericks File Recovery
- Recover Lost Files Due to Unfinished Cut or Copy in Mac OS
- Recover Formatted MacBook to Rescue Data
- Recover Deleted Duplicate Files/Folders on Mac
- Quick and Easy External Hard Drive Data Recovery in Mac OS Sierra
- Recover Deleted Desktop Items on Mac
- Undelete360 for Mac File Recovery
- How to Put Back Files from Emptied Trash Bin?
- Right Solution to Recover Lost 4k Videos on Mac
- Recover Deleted Files When the Files Are Not In the Mac Trash Bin
- How to Recover Deleted/Lost Movie Videos on Mac?