Mac File Eraser | Mac Hard Drive Eraser
by Shirly Chen, 2017-01-12
"Hi, I am going to sell my Mac. How can I permanently erase all my private files before I sell it to other people? I mean erasure not deletion, I know the deleted files can be recovered by data recovery software. I want to a Mac file eraser to permanently destroy my private files. I don’t want to other people can recover my private files." – Marcos Banes
What is Mac file eraser or Mac hard drive data eraser? It is the tool to permanently destroy and erase data under Mac OS. If you think you can destroy your data by deleting or formatting, you are totally wrong. The deleted files can be easily recovered by free Mac data recovery software although you have emptied the trash bin. And the formatted files also can be recovered after you format your hard drive. In most cases, we don’t need to permanently erase our files or data, but at special moments, it is very important for us too permanently destroy data to avoid the issue of privacy disclosure. For instance, we should make sure all the sensitive data has been permanently erased before we resell/donate/give away/lend our Mac or other devices.
Nowadays, cyber crime becomes more and more rampant. For all of us, the sensitive data should be destroyed before we give our device to other people. It may cause terrible issue if the sensitive data falls into the wrong hands. Mac file eraser or Mac hard drive eraser can permanently erase files, folders or all data from Mac hard drive, USB flash drive, digital camera or other storage media, 100% destroy the selected data, beyond the scope of data recovery. Once the data has been erased by Mac file eraser/ hard drive eraser, it will be lost forever, can’t recovered by any data recovery software or manual data recovery method.
Free Download Mac File Eraser & Mac Hard Drive Eraser
DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac is the best Mac file eraser on the market. It is also a powerful Mac hard drive data eraser for completely wiping Mac hard drive. It can help users to permanently erase Mac files, wipe hard drive, destroy data from external device, and wipe unused disk space to erase deleted/lost data. It offers three modes for Mac users to destroy sensitive data.
Mode 1: Selectively Eraser Files or Folders
This mode will help Mac users to erase files and folders on Mac or other device. It will permanently erase the selected files and folders.
Mode 2: Wipe Entire Hard Drive
This mode will permanently erase all the data on the selected hard drive or device. It will permanently destroy all existing and history data.
Mode 3: Wipe Unused Disk Space
This mode can wipe unused disk space to permanently erase the "already deleted/lost" data on the Mac hard drive or device without affecting the existing data. It will erase the deleted/lost data and traces.
Mac file eraser is the best solution to erase data on Mac hard drive or other devices. DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac has three options to erase Mac data under different situations. So it can easily solve the issue like "How can I permanently destroy my private data before selling my old Mac".
- Permanently Delete Files on Mac
- Permanently Format Mac Hard Drive
- Format and Permanently Wipe External Hard Drive on Mac
- Erase Mac Trash Bin Data
- Three Options to Permanently Wipe MacBook Data
- How to Make Data Recovery Impossible on Mac?
- Easy Way to Reformat Memory Card on Mac
- Secure Solution to Permanently Wipe Data before Selling Old Mac Computer
- How to Permanently Erase Photos from Mac?
- How to Easily Reset a Mac to Factory Settings?
Mac Data Erasure
- How to Permanently Erase External Hard Drive Data on Mac?
- Wipe Emptied Mac Trash and Permanently Erase Deleted Files
- Paragon Disk Wiper for Mac Free Download
- Mac Disk Utility Alternative with More Powerful Data Erasure
- Disk Formatting Software for Mac
- How to format a USB Drive on Mac?
- How to Erase Data from CF Card under Mac OS?
- How to Format Raw Drive/USB/SD Card/External Hard Drive on Mac?
- Permanently Delete Files in macOS 10.13 High Sierra
- Permanently Delete Files/Erase Hard Drive in APFS File System
- Permanently Delete Microsoft Office Documents on Mac
- How to Format or Reformat SSD on Mac?
- How to Permanently Delete Photos from iPhoto?
- How to Permanently Delete Data from SD Card on Mac?
- How to Format Hard Drive in macOS 10.14 Mojave?
- Why Deleted Data on Mac Can Be Recovered? How to Avoid This?
- How to Format Unrecognized Memory Card on Mac?
- Two Ways to Format External Hard Drive/USB Drive under macOS 10.14 Mojave
- Prevent Data Recovery on USB Flash Drive with Mac Data Eraser
- How to Prevent Data Recovery from SD Card under Mac OS?