How to Permanently Delete Movies on Mac?
by Shirly Chen, 2019-11-11
When reviewing our Mac we realize that we own a number of movies that take up too much space on our hard drive or simply don't want to have them anymore. Removing them one by one is a tedious process and in some occasions it becomes more difficult already that many movies are too heavy and can take hours to completely delete or can even stop the process and look like a damaged file that takes up space unnecessarily. And in some cases, you also don’t want anyone has the chance to recover your deleted movie videos. Here, we will show you how to permanently delete videos/movies on your Mac.
Download DoYourData Super Eraser for permanently deleting movies on Mac
DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac is one of the most powerful data erasure software. It can help you easily and permanently delete movies on Mac or from any other external device. It offers certified data erasure methods to make sure the movies will be permanently erased, can’t be recovered by any data recovery software.
Just download DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac:
Permanently delete movies on Mac: three options
DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac offers flexible modes to help you permanently delete movies or other files in different situations. Run DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac from Launchpad. You can see three data erasure modes. We will show you how to erase movies on Mac with these modes.
Mode 1: Shred movies on Mac.
This mode is able to help you shred movie files on Mac. Just add the movies to the erasure list, you also can directly drop the movies to the erasure list.
Then click on "Erase Now" button to permanently erase the movies.
Mode 2: Wipe a hard drive to wipe all data including your movies.
If all your movies are stored on an external hard drive, just choose mode "Wipe Hard Drive". Once you wipe the entire hard drive, all the data including the movies will be permanently erased.
Mode 3: Erase already deleted movies on Mac.
"Wipe Free Space" mode can help you permanently erased already deleted movies on Mac. It will not affect the existing data on your Mac.
DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac is capable of permanently deleting movies, videos, photos, documents or any other file from Mac hard drive, memory card, digital camera, USB flash drive, portable hard drive, etc. Once the movies are erased by DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac, there is no way to get the erased movies back. If you want to use your movies on other computer, just make a backup of your movies before erasing them.
DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac is 100% safe data erasure software, it will never cause any damage to your hard drive or device. Just download it here:
We know that data recovery software can recover our lost data on Mac. So, before we sell or donate the Mac computer, we’d better permanently erase our private data including movies, documents, etc. DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac is the reliable tool to help us permanently erase any file or wipe hard drive under Mac OS.
- Permanently Delete Files on Mac
- Permanently Format Mac Hard Drive
- Format and Permanently Wipe External Hard Drive on Mac
- Erase Mac Trash Bin Data
- Three Options to Permanently Wipe MacBook Data
- How to Make Data Recovery Impossible on Mac?
- Easy Way to Reformat Memory Card on Mac
- Secure Solution to Permanently Wipe Data before Selling Old Mac Computer
- How to Permanently Erase Photos from Mac?
- How to Easily Reset a Mac to Factory Settings?
Mac Data Erasure
- How to Permanently Erase External Hard Drive Data on Mac?
- Wipe Emptied Mac Trash and Permanently Erase Deleted Files
- Paragon Disk Wiper for Mac Free Download
- Mac Disk Utility Alternative with More Powerful Data Erasure
- Disk Formatting Software for Mac
- How to format a USB Drive on Mac?
- How to Erase Data from CF Card under Mac OS?
- How to Format Raw Drive/USB/SD Card/External Hard Drive on Mac?
- Permanently Delete Files in macOS 10.13 High Sierra
- Permanently Delete Files/Erase Hard Drive in APFS File System
- Permanently Delete Microsoft Office Documents on Mac
- How to Format or Reformat SSD on Mac?
- How to Permanently Delete Photos from iPhoto?
- How to Permanently Delete Data from SD Card on Mac?
- How to Format Hard Drive in macOS 10.14 Mojave?
- Why Deleted Data on Mac Can Be Recovered? How to Avoid This?
- How to Format Unrecognized Memory Card on Mac?
- Two Ways to Format External Hard Drive/USB Drive under macOS 10.14 Mojave
- Prevent Data Recovery on USB Flash Drive with Mac Data Eraser
- How to Prevent Data Recovery from SD Card under Mac OS?