How to Permanently Delete Photos from SD Card on Mac?
by Shirly Chen, 2018-05-23
"I want to permanently delete some photos from a phone SD card. But, I can’t do that because every time I delete photos on the SD card, the data recovery software on my Mac can find the deleted photos after a quick scan. Could you tell me how to permanently delete photos from SD card on Mac?" – Gene
When a Mac user wants to dispose an old SD card, she or he may want to permanently delete some sensitive photos inside the SD card under macOS or OS X. But, how to permanently delete photos from SD card for Mac? We all know that Mac data recovery software can easily restore deleted, formatted or lost photos from SD card. Is there any solution to permanently shred SD card data on Mac? The answer is YES. We will show you how to easily and securely shred photos from SD card on Mac.
Guide: permanently delete photos from SD card on Mac
DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac is the best Mac data erasure software. This software can help you permanently delete photos/videos or other data from SD card under Mac OS. It offers certified data erasure methods, like HMG Infosec, U.S. Army, DoD 5220, Peter Gutmann's algorithm, etc. So, once your photos in your SD card are deleted by DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac, the photos will be lost forever – no data recovery software can recover them. And this software offers three modes to help you erase photos from SD card on Mac.
Here we will show you how to permanently shred photos from SD card under Mac OS:
Mode 1: selectively shred photos from SD card on Mac.
If you want to permanently delete some photos from SD card on Mac, this mode is perfect for you. Just add or select photos from SD card to the erasure list, then click on "Erase Now" button. DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac will permanently erase the selected photos from SD card. (Please connect your SD card with the Mac at first.)
Mode 2: wipe all photos from SD card on Mac.
This mode will help you wipe entire SD card and permanently erase all photos and other data on the SD card. Just choose the SD card and click on "Wipe Now" button. This mode will wipe the entire SD card on your Mac and permanently erase all data on the SD card. Please back up your important photos to other disk before you wipe the entire SD card.
Mode 3: permanently erase already-deleted photos from SD card under Mac OS.
If you only want to permanently shred already deleted photos, you can use "Wipe Free Space". DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac will help you erase the free space of the SD card to permanently destroy all deleted photos on your SD card – without affecting the existing data on your SD card.
DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac is complete DIY data erasure tool for Mac. You can use it to format SD card on Mac, permanently erase data from SD card under Mac OS. When you want to permanently delete photos from SD card on Mac, it is your best choice. Download it here:
- Permanently Delete Files on Mac
- Permanently Format Mac Hard Drive
- Format and Permanently Wipe External Hard Drive on Mac
- Erase Mac Trash Bin Data
- Three Options to Permanently Wipe MacBook Data
- How to Make Data Recovery Impossible on Mac?
- Easy Way to Reformat Memory Card on Mac
- Secure Solution to Permanently Wipe Data before Selling Old Mac Computer
- How to Permanently Erase Photos from Mac?
- How to Easily Reset a Mac to Factory Settings?
Mac Data Erasure
- How to Permanently Erase External Hard Drive Data on Mac?
- Wipe Emptied Mac Trash and Permanently Erase Deleted Files
- Paragon Disk Wiper for Mac Free Download
- Mac Disk Utility Alternative with More Powerful Data Erasure
- Disk Formatting Software for Mac
- How to format a USB Drive on Mac?
- How to Erase Data from CF Card under Mac OS?
- How to Format Raw Drive/USB/SD Card/External Hard Drive on Mac?
- Permanently Delete Files in macOS 10.13 High Sierra
- Permanently Delete Files/Erase Hard Drive in APFS File System
- Permanently Delete Microsoft Office Documents on Mac
- How to Format or Reformat SSD on Mac?
- How to Permanently Delete Photos from iPhoto?
- How to Permanently Delete Data from SD Card on Mac?
- How to Format Hard Drive in macOS 10.14 Mojave?
- Why Deleted Data on Mac Can Be Recovered? How to Avoid This?
- How to Format Unrecognized Memory Card on Mac?
- Two Ways to Format External Hard Drive/USB Drive under macOS 10.14 Mojave
- Prevent Data Recovery on USB Flash Drive with Mac Data Eraser
- How to Prevent Data Recovery from SD Card under Mac OS?