How to Recover Deleted Files Which Were Deleted Long Time Ago?
by Justin Kenny, 2018-05-17
“Hi, how to recover deleted files which were deleted long time ago? I have an old hard drive. I remember I deleted some files about 1 year ago. I am trying to restore these deleted files, what should I do?”
Sometimes, when we go to look for information in some of our hard drives and we do not find it, we believe that we erase it and we cannot recover it. In most cases, if you delete information from a device, it is not possible to recover it without the proper tools. The good thing is that we know that tool and we can help you, so we show you how to recover deleted files which were deleted long time ago – even you deleted them 2 or 4 years ago.
If you have a storage device that you have not used for a while and you realize that you deleted information a long time ago, it is possible to recover it. There are different tools when recovering files, and one of them are data recovery software, programs specialized in the recovery of any type of file and that work under any operating system.
Recover long-time-ago deleted files with data recovery software
The best tool you can use to recover your deleted files is Do Your Data Recovery. With just a few steps, without needing to be a computer expert, you can recover deleted files which were deleted long time ago. Download it here:
Do Your Data Recovery is the tool that you need to use in order to get all your files recovered, and you only need a few clicks to do it. One thing to considerate: If you want to recover all your data, do not save any new data on it, because it will reduces the chance of success.
To follow this guide, you need to download and install Do Your Data Recovery. You can do it from your website. Now, the step by step guide, how to recover deleted files which were deleted long time ago.
Step 1: Select the hard drive where your files are deleted.
Where you delete your files? Just select the hard drive or device where you lost your files.
Step 2: Select the type of files to recover.
You need to select the types of files. If you want to recover everything, make sure to click on the “Select All File Types”. Once selected, click on Scan button to scan the hard drive or device to find all your deleted or lost files.
Step 3: Preview and recover your files which were deleted long time ago.
Once the Scan is complete, a new window will appear. Here you need to select the files that you want to recover deleted files which were deleted long time ago and then, click on Recover button.
Why Do Your Data Recovery can find all deleted files which were deleted long time ago? It offers advanced recovery mode to deeply scan your hard drive or device. If you can’t recover all deleted files which were deleted long time ago, just try advanced recovery mode to find all your lost files.
- Recover Lost Files from Formatted Hard Drive
- How to Recover Deleted Files from Emptied Recycle Bin?
- Windows 10 Formatted Recovery Solution
- Recover Cut Files from External Hard Drive
- How to Recover Deleted Files from Samsung SSD?
- DIY Data Recovery Software
- Recover Lost Files after Reinstalling Windows Operating System
- WPS Office File Recovery Solution
- How to losslessly recover deleted Word document?
- How to Recover a File Replaced by another File with the Same Name?
Data Recovery Tips
- How to Recover Deleted Files from Home PC?
- Recover Lost Data from Corrupted Hard Drive
- Deleted or Lost Partition File Recovery
- How to Recover Deleted Files Which Were Deleted Long Time Ago?
- How to Recover Lost Data after Resizing C Drive?
- Affordable Data Recovery Software
- Seagate HDD Data Recovery
- How to Recover Lost Data from Formatted Hard Drive in Windows 8?
- Recover Lost Data from an Unrecognized External Hard Drive
- How to Recover Deleted Files after Cleaning up Recycle Bin?
- How to Recover Data When You Use exFAT File System?
- Recover Deleted Desktop Files
- Free Full Lexar Data Recovery Software
- Recover Lost Files from Crashed Hard Drive on Mac/Windows
- Windows Server 2016 Data Recovery Solution