Recover Lost Files after Upgrading Windows 10 Drivers
by Bryan, 2015-10-06
After you upgrade Windows OS to Windows 10 or buy a new computer with Windows 10 operating system, you may have to get drivers updated to handle your device or software. Some users tell us that they lose some files after Windows 10 driver update. They ask if they can recover files after upgrading Windows 10 drivers. It is hard to make sure you can recover all the lost files due to Windows 10 driver update, but we will offer the best solution for you to make the best possible of recovery.
When you are upgrading the drivers in Windows 10, the operating system may be changed and some files on the hard drive would be deleted or erased. You can't find the disappeared or missing files on your hard drive. A third-party software tool can help you find the lost files. Do Your Data Recovery Professional is such a data recovery tool that can scan your drive and find the lost files. If you want to recover files after upgrading Windows 10 drivers, Do Your Data Recovery Professional is not a bad choice. It performs the data recovery in three simple steps.
Step 1: Tell where you lost the files
Select the location where is your lost files preciously stored on. Many of users who lost files after Windows 10 driver update lost files from desktop or C drive. Just select the location to start recovery.
Step 2: Select file types
Select the files types that you want to recover, such as emails, documents, videos, music, images, archives, etc.
Step 3: Preview and recovery
Do Your Data Recovery Professional lets you preview the files before you decide to recover them.
We agree that not all the driver updates in Windows are necessary. Some driver updates like security driver updates are good, but some of other mandatory driver updates may not necessary. If you have lost files after drivers update, just download our program. It will help you safely recover files after upgrading Windows 10 drivers. It also can recover deleted or formatted files from any kind of disaster.
- Recover Lost Files from Formatted Hard Drive
- How to Recover Deleted Files from Emptied Recycle Bin?
- Windows 10 Formatted Recovery Solution
- Recover Cut Files from External Hard Drive
- How to Recover Deleted Files from Samsung SSD?
- DIY Data Recovery Software
- Recover Lost Files after Reinstalling Windows Operating System
- WPS Office File Recovery Solution
- How to losslessly recover deleted Word document?
- How to Recover a File Replaced by another File with the Same Name?
Data Recovery Tips
- How to Recover Deleted Files from Home PC?
- Recover Lost Data from Corrupted Hard Drive
- Deleted or Lost Partition File Recovery
- How to Recover Deleted Files Which Were Deleted Long Time Ago?
- How to Recover Lost Data after Resizing C Drive?
- Affordable Data Recovery Software
- Seagate HDD Data Recovery
- How to Recover Lost Data from Formatted Hard Drive in Windows 8?
- Recover Lost Data from an Unrecognized External Hard Drive
- How to Recover Deleted Files after Cleaning up Recycle Bin?
- How to Recover Data When You Use exFAT File System?
- Recover Deleted Desktop Files
- Free Full Lexar Data Recovery Software
- Recover Lost Files from Crashed Hard Drive on Mac/Windows
- Windows Server 2016 Data Recovery Solution