How to Copy Hard Drive on Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks)?
by Henry Lee, 2019-08-16
For Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks) users, one of the best ways to protect your data is cloning hard drive and here we recommend using DoYourClone for Mac, which is compatible with different versions of Mac, including Yosemite, Mountain Lion, Mac OS X 10.7 or Lion as it was named, macOS Server, among other versions. Through this guide, we will focus on explaining how to clone hard drive in OS X Mavericks version. DoYourClone for Mac is considered as one of the most powerful and reliable data clone programs.
How to copy hard drive in Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks)?
People often have diverse reasons to copy hard drive in Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks). Now, continue reading to check some of these reasons:
- Cloning is helpful for protecting information, since it is a way of making a data backup.
- Maybe, the hard drive containing these data is very old or is not working well as it used to do it.
- Another reasons could be related to permanent data deletion. Maybe, you want to sell your device, but before that, you should delete files permanently so that they cannot be restored by other users. Of course, before doing a permanent hard drive deletion is better to make a data backup and cloning is one of the best options.
- Other people choose cloning as a warning. Just to be sure about their data. There are different issues, which may affect our devices.
Once we have mentioned some of these reasons for cloning hard drives, let us introduce a great disk clone software for Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks). It is known as DoYourClone for Mac and you can choose one of the two modes it offers to reach your goal:
Mode 1: Copy hard drive in Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks)
Step 1: Choose the source and destination drives.
Here, it is necessary to choose the drive containing your data and the one receiving these data, which is known as destination hard drive.
Step 2: Copy data on the destination hard drive.
Once you have chosen both drives, DoYourClone software will begin to copy data on the secondary hard drive. Just click on the “Copy Now” button and wait until this process is completed.
Step 3: Check cloned data.
Finally, it is better to check if this cloning process was completed successfully or not.
Mode 2: Create Disk Image on Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks)
Step 1: Select source and destination hard drives.
First of all, choose both drives, the source and the secondary hard drives to let DoYourClone software do its job successfully.
Step 2: Create a Disk Image of the Mac hard drive.
After selecting both drives, DoYourClone for Mac will create a Disk Image. Just click on the “Create Image” button.
Step 3: Review the Disk Image.
Finally, just check the Disk Image on the destination hard drive.
People trust DoYourClone for Mac because it is very simple to use and offers several advantages and features. You can easily clone your hard drive or maybe create a disk image of the drive containing your data. Just download for Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks) disk copy or disk clone.
Other Mac Utilities
- How to Clone Mac Hard Drive to External Hard Drive?
- How to Clone Memory Card on Mac?
- Three Start Menu Apps for macOS Catalina
- How to Copy Data from Large Hard Drive to Small Hard Drive on Mac?
- How to Copy Hard Drive on macOS High Sierra?
- How to Clone APFS Hard Drive on Mac?
- How to Back Up Hard Disk Drive on macOS Sierra 10.12?
- How to Clone HFS Hard Drive on Mac?
- How to Clone External Hard Drive to Another Hard Drive on Mac?
- Copy USB Flash Drive to Mac Hard Drive by 1-Click
- Copy One Hard Drive to Another on macOS Mojave
- How to Clone SSD to HDD on Mac?
- MacBook Is Running Slow, What to Do?
- Quickly Remove Useless Files on Mac
- DIY Data Recovery Software
- How to Clone Hard Drive to New Hard Drive on Mac?
- Download Best Disk Clone Software for macOS Catalina
- How to Clone HDD to SSD on Mac?
- Free Deep Data Recovery Software for Mac
- How to Unformat Mac Hard Drive
- How to Clone Small Hard Drive to A Large Hard Drive on Mac?