Copy One Hard Drive to Another on macOS Mojave
by Henry Lee, 2019-08-04
How to copy hard drive in macOS Mojave? Through this article, we will show you how to copy hard drive in macOS Mojave (macOS 10.14). This is a version of the Mac operating systems developed by Apple. People store a lot of important information on their local hard drive disks or external hard drives. Some examples of these files are photos, videos, audios, recordings, music files, folders, notes, contacts, documents, PDF files, among others.
There are diverse programs used to clone and copy hard drive data in macOS Mojave, though some of them are more difficult to use than others. The most important thing is that we achieve our goal, which is getting a copy of our files. This copy could be very useful in the future to restore data from lost, formatted, deleted, corrupted or damaged devices. Remember, we might lose data due to diverse reasons, including system crash, virus infection, damaged device, human error, careless, or accidental deletion, among other possible causes.
Copying hard drive in macOS Mojave can be a very easy task if we use a great cloning program, like DoYourClone for Mac. This is a reliable and simple to use software. It provides several advantages such as the following ones:
- It is useful for copying files from one hard drive to another hard drive.
- We can make a backup of our important data.
- It is possible to clone the hard drive disk and other devices as well, including digital cameras, memory cards, USB flash drives, Solid State Drives, music players, etc.
If we want to copy hard drive, we should choose the best alternative and here we will recommend using DoYourClone for Mac, which is very easy to use. We just need to follow a series of steps:
Easy guide to copy hard drive on macOS Mojave
The first thing we have to do is downloading and installing DoYourClone program on the Mac computer.
Step 1: Select the hard drive we need to copy.
Here, we have to choose source drive and destination drive. The files stored on the source drive will be cloned to the other hard drive.
Step 2: Copy the hard drive to the destination drive.
Once we have chosen the corresponding drives, we only have to click on the “Copy Now” button. Then, we have to wait until the software copy data to the destination drive.
Step 3: Check the cloned data.
When the process is completed, we can check the cloned data on the destination drive.
DoYourClone for Mac is a great Mac disk clone software to copy data from one drive to another one; it could be an entire hard drive copy or simply some specific files. It also can help you create a disk image on macOS Mojave.
Other Mac Utilities
- How to Clone Mac Hard Drive to External Hard Drive?
- How to Clone Memory Card on Mac?
- Three Start Menu Apps for macOS Catalina
- How to Copy Data from Large Hard Drive to Small Hard Drive on Mac?
- How to Copy Hard Drive on macOS High Sierra?
- How to Clone APFS Hard Drive on Mac?
- How to Back Up Hard Disk Drive on macOS Sierra 10.12?
- How to Clone HFS Hard Drive on Mac?
- How to Clone External Hard Drive to Another Hard Drive on Mac?
- Copy USB Flash Drive to Mac Hard Drive by 1-Click
- Copy One Hard Drive to Another on macOS Mojave
- How to Clone SSD to HDD on Mac?
- MacBook Is Running Slow, What to Do?
- Quickly Remove Useless Files on Mac
- DIY Data Recovery Software
- How to Clone Hard Drive to New Hard Drive on Mac?
- Download Best Disk Clone Software for macOS Catalina
- How to Clone HDD to SSD on Mac?
- Free Deep Data Recovery Software for Mac
- How to Unformat Mac Hard Drive
- How to Clone Small Hard Drive to A Large Hard Drive on Mac?