How to Back Up Hard Disk Drive on macOS Sierra 10.12?
by Henry Lee, 2019-08-06
If you need to back up disk drive on macOS Sierra, you have to follow this useful guide. People often store a lot of important data, so they always try to protect these files and one of the best ways is making a data backup so that we can protect them from future issues. These issues may be caused due to different reasons, including damaged, corrupted, or deleted devices, system crash, human errors, formatted drive, and others. It is possible to back up different kinds of data such as photos, videos, word documents, audios, contacts, e-mails, notes, music files, pdf files, and more. Here, we will show you how to easily back up data on macOS Sierra.
Making a disk drive backup on macOS Sierra
People can make a disk drive backup on macOS Sierra in a very easy way. Here, we will recommend using DoYourClone for Mac, which is a great Mac disk clone software for copying data from one drive to a secondary drive. Maybe, it sounds like something very complicated, but it is not true if this great program is used. DoYourClone for Mac provides a series of features, which make it very useful and recommended by users. Some of these features and advantages are:
- It is the best drive clone software for Mac.
- We can create a full disk image of the drive.
- It is compatible with diverse versions of Mac, including macOS Catalina, macOS Sierra, macOS High Sierra, etc.
- It is possible to copy hard drive to another drive. It could be an entire copy or just some particular files.
- It is a good choice to back up hard drive data on Mac.
DoYourClone for macOS Sierra is a great alternative to avoid data loss since it allows us to make a data backup. We can backup photos, videos, documents, music files, PDF files, notes, contacts, e-mails, and more. The cloning process may be something very easy and safe; it means, we can do it without losing any files. If we have duplicated hard drive, we can access to our data using any other computers. Just follow these simple steps:
Step 1: Choose the source hard drive and the destination drive.
Once we have downloaded and installed DoYourClone for Mac, we need to select the drive to be cloned and the destination drive.
Step 2: Copy hard drive.
When we have selected both drives, just click on the “Copy Now” button and wait until the process is completed.
Step 3: Check cloned data.
Finally, it is necessary to check the cloned data just to be sure the information was copied successfully.
DoYourClone for Mac also can help you create a disk image of hard drive on macOS Sierra. It is the disk-saving solution to backup hard disk drive on macOS Sierra.
DoYourClone for Mac is the best choice for copying or making a data backup on macOS Sierra, so if you feel doubtful about it, we tell you here there is no reason. This software is reliable and highly recommended by many users. We can protect different files just using this powerful program and then recover lost data directly from this cloned hard drive.
Other Mac Utilities
- How to Clone Mac Hard Drive to External Hard Drive?
- How to Clone Memory Card on Mac?
- Three Start Menu Apps for macOS Catalina
- How to Copy Data from Large Hard Drive to Small Hard Drive on Mac?
- How to Copy Hard Drive on macOS High Sierra?
- How to Clone APFS Hard Drive on Mac?
- How to Back Up Hard Disk Drive on macOS Sierra 10.12?
- How to Clone HFS Hard Drive on Mac?
- How to Clone External Hard Drive to Another Hard Drive on Mac?
- Copy USB Flash Drive to Mac Hard Drive by 1-Click
- Copy One Hard Drive to Another on macOS Mojave
- How to Clone SSD to HDD on Mac?
- MacBook Is Running Slow, What to Do?
- Quickly Remove Useless Files on Mac
- DIY Data Recovery Software
- How to Clone Hard Drive to New Hard Drive on Mac?
- Download Best Disk Clone Software for macOS Catalina
- How to Clone HDD to SSD on Mac?
- Free Deep Data Recovery Software for Mac
- How to Unformat Mac Hard Drive
- How to Clone Small Hard Drive to A Large Hard Drive on Mac?