Destroy Sensitive Data on Digital Camera or USB Drive
by Shirly Chen, 2016-06-18
Before you really sell your digital camera or USB drive to someone else, you must be aware of your sensitive data inside your digital camera storage. You have to destroy sensitive data on a digital camera or USB drive permanently. Otherwise, someone who buys your old digital camera USB drive will recover the data from your camera and USB drive. What if she or he finally can recover your personal lost data on your USB drive? It may be dangerous because your sensitive files are stolen by someone else. Therefore, we really recommend you to destroy the sensitive data on your digital camera or USB drive before it really happens to you. How to destroy your deleted files permanently? Just simply download our software which is particularly designed for permanent data erasing.
Data Erasing Software for Destroying Sensitive Data on Digital Camera or USB Drive
Super Eraser is the best software to destroy any sensitive data on your digital camera or USB drive permanently until there is no one who is able to recover the erased data because it is totally gone forever. This software is really easy and simple to use and it also works on Windows OS and Mac OS. This software can be used to destroy sensitive data on a digital camera, USB drive, Hard Drive, memory card, and much more permanently without having any chances to recover it back. You can follow read some tips below in order to destroy sensitive data on a digital camera or USB drive easily and permanently with three mode options. However, you must download the Software first.
The three modes for permanently destroy data on USB drive, digital camera, hard drive are very easy to understand. Here are the three modes, you can select the right mode to permanently destroy sensitive data on your digital camera/USB drive. First of all, run Super Eraser on your computer and connect the camera or USB drive with the computer.
Mode 1: Erase Selected Files or Folders
You may wish to destroy specific files or folders that contain your sensitive data. This mode is a good option to destroy some selected files or folders on your digital camera /USB drive. The software will wipe the selected data and use meaningless bites to overwrite the disk space of the selected data. So after wipe, the selected data will be lost forever, can’t be recovered by any method.
Mode 2: Wipe the Entire Digital Camera/USB DriveIn order to destroy sensitive data on a digital camera or USB drive, you can do it in one click. Here, you can select the partition of your digital camera or USB drive that is already connected to your computer, and then just simply click "Wipe Now". However, you have to keep in mind that this mode will erase the whole files, both existing files, and deleted files. So, it will be totally erased and your digital camera memory or USB drive will be empty and can’t be recovered.
Mode 3: Wipe Unused Space
There is a chance for you to save the existing data on your digital camera or USB drive. This data destroyer mode will only destroy any traces or deleted files or lost file on the memory, it does not erase your existing data. Your deleted files will be permanently wiped and you will have no chance to recover them.
Those are some tips to destroy sensitive data on a digital camera or USB drive before you really give your camera or USB drive to someone else. If you really want to try it, you can download the software here. Please remember, the destroyed data can’t be recovered by any data recovery software or manual data recovery service. So please think it carefully before you perform the data wipe process. It is recommended to backup your important files to other place before you destroy sensitive data on your digital camera or USB drive.
- Permanently Erase Data before Selling A PC or Hard Drive
- How to Securely and Permanently Wipe Seagate Hard Drive Data?
- Permanently Format Mac Hard Drive
- Permanently Erase Photos from Digital Camera
- How to Format External Hard Drive on Windows or Mac?
- Kroll Ontrack Data Erasure Software Alternative
- Prevent Recovery of Deleted Files and Formatted Files
- How to Permanently Delete Files in Windows 10?
- Two Ways to Format USB Flash Drive on PC/Mac
- Permanently Erase Data before Selling External Hard Drive
Data Erasure Tips
- Permanently Destroy or Erase Photos
- Permanently Delete Files on Mac
- Permanently Wipe USB Drive Data
- How to Permanently Erase SD Card Data
- Wipe WD (western digital) External Hard Drive
- Permanently Wipe All Data from Mobile Phone SD Card
- Permanently Erase Data on Removable Hard Disk
- How to Permanently Wipe Memory Card Data?
- How to Destroy Data from Windows 7 Hard Drive?
- How to Wipe Window 8 Hard Drive Partition?
- Shred and Destroy Word, Excel, PowerPoint files
- Permanently Delete a File from the SD Card
- How to Wipe Windows 2000 Hard Drive Partition?
- Securely Erase Data from Samsung Portable Hard Drive
- How to Wipe Hard Drive in Windows Server 2019?