Securely Erase Data from Samsung Portable Hard Drive
by Shirly Chen, 2016-09-06
Nowadays, ID theft becomes more and more rampant. The criminals get your information by hacking into your network or recovering important information from your old hard drives or devices. Beware the data risks when you are selling your old computer or digital camera on eBay. In this article, we are going to talk about how to securely erase data from Samsung portable hard drive to ensure your private information will not be stolen.
Samsung portable hard drive is widely used for backing up important files – family photos, work files, business documents, finical data, etc. And because of this you have to ensure that other people will never get your files even they get your Samsung portable hard drive. For example, when you are going to resell, donate, discard your Samsung portable hard drive or lend it to other people, you should clean up all sensitive data in it. Most of people only delete the sensitive data or just format the Samsung portable hard drive. But it is not secure. Other people can easily recover deleted or formatted data from your Samsung portable hard drive with DIY free data recovery software.
Permanently Erase Data from Samsung Portable Hard Drive
In order to 100% avoid data leakage, you should permanently erase sensitive data from your Samsung portable hard drive. Super Eraser is a powerful and easy-to-use data erasing tool. With advanced technology, it can permanently and completely erase data from Samsung portable hard drive. Whether you want to permanently delete your files or securely format the Samsung portable hard drive to destroy all data, Super Eraser can help you.
Super Eraser offers three modes to erase data from Samsung portable hard drive. No matter which mode you select, the erased data will be lost forever, can’t be recovered by any data recovery software or service.
Mode 1: Erase files and folders from Samsung portable hard drive
This mode enables you to selectively erase files or folders on your Samsung portable hard drive.
Mode 2: Wipe Samsung portable hard drive
This mode will completely wipe the entire Samsung portable hard drive. It will destroy and wipe all the existing data and history data.
Mode 3: Wipe unused disk space of Samsung portable hard drive
This mode can wipe all the deleted/lost data on your Samsung portable hard drive without affecting the existing data.
The three flexible data erasure modes above help you permanently erase data on your Samsung portable hard drive under different situations. If you are going to resell or donate your Samsung portable hard drive, it is recommended to try the mode 2 to wipe all the existing and lost data on the Samsung portable hard drive. After erasure, nobody will get your private files because they are lost forever.
>Super Eraser also can erase data from PC, Mac, USB drive, memory card, SD card, digital camera, server system or other data storage device. It is so easy-to-use, you don’t need professional skills, you don’t have to spend much money. Super Eraser offers the secure and easy solution for you. Just try it!
- Permanently Erase Data before Selling A PC or Hard Drive
- How to Securely and Permanently Wipe Seagate Hard Drive Data?
- Permanently Format Mac Hard Drive
- Permanently Erase Photos from Digital Camera
- How to Format External Hard Drive on Windows or Mac?
- Kroll Ontrack Data Erasure Software Alternative
- Prevent Recovery of Deleted Files and Formatted Files
- How to Permanently Delete Files in Windows 10?
- Two Ways to Format USB Flash Drive on PC/Mac
- Permanently Erase Data before Selling External Hard Drive
Data Erasure Tips
- Permanently Destroy or Erase Photos
- Permanently Delete Files on Mac
- Permanently Wipe USB Drive Data
- How to Permanently Erase SD Card Data
- Wipe WD (western digital) External Hard Drive
- Permanently Wipe All Data from Mobile Phone SD Card
- Permanently Erase Data on Removable Hard Disk
- How to Permanently Wipe Memory Card Data?
- How to Destroy Data from Windows 7 Hard Drive?
- How to Wipe Window 8 Hard Drive Partition?
- Shred and Destroy Word, Excel, PowerPoint files
- Permanently Delete a File from the SD Card
- How to Wipe Windows 2000 Hard Drive Partition?
- Securely Erase Data from Samsung Portable Hard Drive
- How to Wipe Hard Drive in Windows Server 2019?