Permanent Disk Wipe
by Shirly Chen, 2015-12-13
Reinstalling operating system, deleting specific files or formatting hard disk can't make your data lost permanently. Many free data recovery tools like Do Your Data Recovery Free can easily and quickly find your deleted, formatted or lost files by scanning your hard disk. These common methods only get your data hidden, not permanently disappeared. In some certain cases, we do need to permanent disk wipe to KILL the data as we want. There are a lot of ways to obliterate sensitive data on your hard disk. For instance, you can damage it to make it useless. But for most us, we only want to remove some files, and want to preserve the functionality of the hard disk.
Data erase software – Super Eraser can help you. To ensure permanent disk wipe, Super Eraser will destroy & overwrite the selected data and wipe it from your hard disk. When Super Eraser wipes a file, it not only deletes the entry of the file but also shreds it and uses random data to overwrite the disk space of it. So after permanent disk wipe, the data can't be recovered any more, even with the most powerful data recovery software.
Formatting hard drive is not equal to wiping hard drive. You can't remove the data permanently from hard disk after formatting. For permanent disk wipe, you have to use a third-party tool like Super Eraser to completing erase the data on hard disk. Only this way can ensure impossibility of retrieval from hard disk. With advanced data erasure algorithms, Super Eraser will kill selected data in a strict way and make it impossible to recover by any kind of data recovery method.
Step 1: Install and launch Super Eraser on your computer
Step 2: Select the files or folders you want to wipe, start erasing
Step 3: Completely wipe the selected data
After permanent disk wipe, the data is completely lost and unrecoverable. Now you can resell your hard disk, or share your computer with others. It is safe now, nobody can recover your personal data even with a sophisticated data recovery tool. Your hard disk is as new as it on the day you bought it.
We also want you know that the data must be permanently lost after permanent disk wipe Super Eraser. There is no way to get it back after permanent disk wipe. So please make sure you have backed up the data, make sure that you really want to wipe the data on your hard disk because it is irreversible process.
- Permanently Erase Data before Selling A PC or Hard Drive
- How to Securely and Permanently Wipe Seagate Hard Drive Data?
- Permanently Format Mac Hard Drive
- Permanently Erase Photos from Digital Camera
- How to Format External Hard Drive on Windows or Mac?
- Kroll Ontrack Data Erasure Software Alternative
- Prevent Recovery of Deleted Files and Formatted Files
- How to Permanently Delete Files in Windows 10?
- Two Ways to Format USB Flash Drive on PC/Mac
- Permanently Erase Data before Selling External Hard Drive
Data Erasure Tips
- Permanently Destroy or Erase Photos
- Permanently Delete Files on Mac
- Permanently Wipe USB Drive Data
- How to Permanently Erase SD Card Data
- Wipe WD (western digital) External Hard Drive
- Permanently Wipe All Data from Mobile Phone SD Card
- Permanently Erase Data on Removable Hard Disk
- How to Permanently Wipe Memory Card Data?
- How to Destroy Data from Windows 7 Hard Drive?
- How to Wipe Window 8 Hard Drive Partition?
- Shred and Destroy Word, Excel, PowerPoint files
- Permanently Delete a File from the SD Card
- How to Wipe Windows 2000 Hard Drive Partition?
- Securely Erase Data from Samsung Portable Hard Drive
- How to Wipe Hard Drive in Windows Server 2019?