Permanently Erase Data before Selling a Digital Camera
by Shirly Chen, 2018-08-13
"Hi, I am planning sell my digital camera on eBay. But, I have once stored thousands of photos/videos on this camera. Is there any way to permanently erase my data before selling it? I know that data recovery software can recover deleted/formatted data on the digital camera, so, it is not safe if I only format the camera memory card. Can you give any suggestion?" – Mirky
How to permanently erase videos/photos or other data before selling a digital camera? If you only delete the data from the memory card of format the entire memory card of the digital camera, the data still can be recovered by data recovery software. So, if you sell your digital camera to other people after deleting or formatting your data, other person have the potential chance to recover your lost photos/videos.
>Is there easy way to permanently erase data before selling a digital camera and make data recovery impossible? YES. Special data erasure software is the DIY solution to help you permanently erase private data before you sell a digital camera. We would like to recommend DoYourData Super Eraser – a famous data erasure program for both PC and Mac users to permanently erase data.
How to permanently erase data before selling a digital camera?
How to use DoYourData Super Eraser to permanently erase digital camera data before you sell the digital camera? Don’t worry, this software is very easy-to-use, you can easily, securely and permanently erase all photos, videos on the digital camera.
Step 1: Download and install DoYourData Super Eraser.
Download and install DoYourData Super Eraser on your computer, run this software. Then connect the digital camera with your computer.
Step 2: Choose mode "Wipe Hard Drive".
You can see three data erasure modes. In order to permanently erase all data from digital camera, just choose this mode "Wipe Hard Drive". Then you will see all hard drives/devices on your computer, including the digital camera.
Step 3: Erase the digital camera to destroy all data.
Click the digital camera to choose it. Then click on "Wipe Now" button to permanently erase all data from the digital camera.
Once the process gets finished, all the data information on your digital camera will be permanently erased, can’t be recovered by any data recovery method. You can keep your mind in peace and sell your digital camera to other people.
- 1. DoYourData Super Eraser can 100% securely and permanently erase all data on your digital camera. No chance for data recovery.
- 2. The erasure process will never cause any damage to your digital camera – no damage.
- 3. After data erasure, you also can try free data recovery software to scan the erased digital camera, you will find nothing. It means all data on the digital camera is gone forever.
DoYourData Super Eraser is the excellent tool for you to permanently erase data before selling a digital camera. It also can help you permanently erase data from PC/Mac, hard drive, memory card, USB flash drive, portable hard drive, etc. It is 100% safe and efficient.
- Permanently Erase Data before Selling A PC or Hard Drive
- How to Securely and Permanently Wipe Seagate Hard Drive Data?
- Permanently Format Mac Hard Drive
- Permanently Erase Photos from Digital Camera
- How to Format External Hard Drive on Windows or Mac?
- Kroll Ontrack Data Erasure Software Alternative
- Prevent Recovery of Deleted Files and Formatted Files
- How to Permanently Delete Files in Windows 10?
- Two Ways to Format USB Flash Drive on PC/Mac
- Permanently Erase Data before Selling External Hard Drive
Data Erasure Tips
- Permanently Destroy or Erase Photos
- Permanently Delete Files on Mac
- Permanently Wipe USB Drive Data
- How to Permanently Erase SD Card Data
- Wipe WD (western digital) External Hard Drive
- Permanently Wipe All Data from Mobile Phone SD Card
- Permanently Erase Data on Removable Hard Disk
- How to Permanently Wipe Memory Card Data?
- How to Destroy Data from Windows 7 Hard Drive?
- How to Wipe Window 8 Hard Drive Partition?
- Shred and Destroy Word, Excel, PowerPoint files
- Permanently Delete a File from the SD Card
- How to Wipe Windows 2000 Hard Drive Partition?
- Securely Erase Data from Samsung Portable Hard Drive
- How to Wipe Hard Drive in Windows Server 2019?