Prevent Recovery of Deleted Files and Formatted Files: Make Data Recovery Impossible
by Shirly Chen, 2017-03-10
Whether you delete your files + empty recycle bin or format the computer hard drive, the data you want to ‘kill’ is not permanently lost. The deleted files and formatted files are still on your computer hard drive, and can be easily recovered by data recovery software. It is a big problem when you are going to sell or donate your computer because other people may recover your private data in the future. How to permanently erase files? How to prevent recovery of deleted files and formatted files? How to make the private data disappear from the world completely?
Prevent Deleted/Formatted Data from Being Recovered by Data Recovery Solutions
The deleted or formatted data can be recovered by data recovery software because that the disk space of it has not been overwritten with other data. In order to prevent recovery of deleted files and formatted files, you should find a solution to erase the data and overwrite the disk space of the erased data. DoYourData Super Eraser is an easy-to-use tool can help you achieve this – kill your data dead.
DoYourData Super Eraser can 100% prevent recovery of already deleted/formatted data, and it also can directly erase existing files from any kind of hard drive/device. It will make data recovery become impossible even you use the most powerful data recovery software. It will permanently erase selected data and overwrite every byte of the disk space of the erased data.
DoYourData Super Eraser offers three modes to help you permanently erase data: 100% prevent your data from being recovered by any data recovery method.
Mode 1: Selectively erase existing files and folders
This mode can help you permanently erase files and folders from hard drive, or storage media device including USB flash drive, memory card, external hard drive, digital camera, etc.
Mode 2: Wipe entire hard drive
Before you sell or give away your device, you can use this mode to permanently erase all the data on the hard drive, no data or trace will be left.
Mode 3: Wipe already deleted/formatted data
This mode can help you erase already deleted or formatted data on the hard drive/device. It will not affect the existing data.
Once the data is erased by DoYourData Super Eraser, it will be lost forever, can’t be recovered by any method. This is the reliable solution to prevent deleted file recovery or formatted file recovery. The selected data will be permanently erased. If you have already deleted your files or formatted a hard drive, you can use the mode 3 to permanently erase those deleted or formatted files on your hard drive. Then the deleted files and formatted files will be removed from the hard disk drive and can’t be recovered anymore.
>Do you think this is the easiest solution to prevent recovery of deleted files and formatted files? Whether you are a Windows user or a Mac user, this solution is suitable for you. DoYourData Super Eraser can help you make data recovery impossible before you sell, donate or give away your old PC, Mac, hard disk, USB flash drive, digital camera, memory card or other device.
- Permanently Erase Data before Selling A PC or Hard Drive
- How to Securely and Permanently Wipe Seagate Hard Drive Data?
- Permanently Format Mac Hard Drive
- Permanently Erase Photos from Digital Camera
- How to Format External Hard Drive on Windows or Mac?
- Kroll Ontrack Data Erasure Software Alternative
- Prevent Recovery of Deleted Files and Formatted Files
- How to Permanently Delete Files in Windows 10?
- Two Ways to Format USB Flash Drive on PC/Mac
- Permanently Erase Data before Selling External Hard Drive
Data Erasure Tips
- Permanently Destroy or Erase Photos
- Permanently Delete Files on Mac
- Permanently Wipe USB Drive Data
- How to Permanently Erase SD Card Data
- Wipe WD (western digital) External Hard Drive
- Permanently Wipe All Data from Mobile Phone SD Card
- Permanently Erase Data on Removable Hard Disk
- How to Permanently Wipe Memory Card Data?
- How to Destroy Data from Windows 7 Hard Drive?
- How to Wipe Window 8 Hard Drive Partition?
- Shred and Destroy Word, Excel, PowerPoint files
- Permanently Delete a File from the SD Card
- How to Wipe Windows 2000 Hard Drive Partition?
- Securely Erase Data from Samsung Portable Hard Drive
- How to Wipe Hard Drive in Windows Server 2019?