Securely Erase Data with ShredIt X for Mac and Windows Alternative
by Shirly Chen, 2017-02-20
Deleted data or formatted data can be recovered from hard drive, emptied trash by data recovery software. In some cases, the private data must be permanently destroyed rather than deletion or formatting. For instance, before selling a personal computer, all the data should be securely erased. ShredIt X is a small application that can help in shredding files under Mac OS. However, it is not a perfect data eraser. We strongly recommend you to use the ShredIt X for Mac and Windows alternative to securely erase data from hard drive or storage media.
Powerful ShredIt X for Mac and Windows alternative Download
Compared with ShredIt X, ShredIt X alternative has more features and supports more operating systems. Super Eraser is one of the best data erasers. It could be the best ShredIt X for Mac and Windows alternative. It has equipped with certified data erasure methods, so it can 100% prevent the erased data from being recovered by data recovery software or manual data recovery service.
ShredIt X for Mac and Windows alternative supports both Mac OS and Windows OS. It can be installed on Mac and PC. ShredIt X alternative also can erase data from storage media and Server system. You can download it here.
How to use ShredIt X for Mac and Windows alternative?
ShredIt X alternative is much easier to use than ShredIt X itself. It offers three data erasure modes to help users securely erase data from hard drive, USB flash drive, digital camera, memory card, SD card, and other storage device.
ShredIt X Alternative mode 1: selectively erase files/folders.
This mode allows users selectively erase files or folders from hard drive and storage media. The selected files/folders will be permanently destroyed, can’t be recovered by data recovery software or other data recovery methods.
ShredIt X Alternative mode 2: wipe entire hard drive.
This mode will wipe entire hard drive to permanently erase all the data on the hard drive or device. It is strongly recommended to wipe entire hard drive before selling or donating personal device. All the private information will be permanently destroyed.
ShredIt X Alternative mode 3: erase free disk space.
As we said above, the deleted or formatted data can be recovered by data recovery software. This mode can help users erase the free disk space to permanently destroy deleted or formatted data without affecting the existing data.
ShredIt X alternative will permanently destroy the targeted data. So please back up the important files before you erase your data with ShredIt X for Mac and Windows alternative. It is pretty simple to use, even the most inexperienced user can use it to shred and wipe data from any kind of device. In order to permanently delete or erase data from old device, ShredIt X alternative is the best choice. It can securely erase data from Mac, PC, hard drive, or removable device.
- Permanently Erase Data before Selling A PC or Hard Drive
- How to Securely and Permanently Wipe Seagate Hard Drive Data?
- Permanently Format Mac Hard Drive
- Permanently Erase Photos from Digital Camera
- How to Format External Hard Drive on Windows or Mac?
- Kroll Ontrack Data Erasure Software Alternative
- Prevent Recovery of Deleted Files and Formatted Files
- How to Permanently Delete Files in Windows 10?
- Two Ways to Format USB Flash Drive on PC/Mac
- Permanently Erase Data before Selling External Hard Drive
Data Erasure Tips
- Permanently Destroy or Erase Photos
- Permanently Delete Files on Mac
- Permanently Wipe USB Drive Data
- How to Permanently Erase SD Card Data
- Wipe WD (western digital) External Hard Drive
- Permanently Wipe All Data from Mobile Phone SD Card
- Permanently Erase Data on Removable Hard Disk
- How to Permanently Wipe Memory Card Data?
- How to Destroy Data from Windows 7 Hard Drive?
- How to Wipe Window 8 Hard Drive Partition?
- Shred and Destroy Word, Excel, PowerPoint files
- Permanently Delete a File from the SD Card
- How to Wipe Windows 2000 Hard Drive Partition?
- Securely Erase Data from Samsung Portable Hard Drive
- How to Wipe Hard Drive in Windows Server 2019?