How to Wipe Windows 2000 Hard Drive Partition?
by Shirly Chen, 2016-10-18
Deleting or formatting data from your Windows 2000 hard drive partition is an easy task. Every Windows 2000 users can do the job using deletion or quick format function. But the deleted or formatted data is not lost forever. You or any other people can easily recover the data you have deleted/formatted with free file recovery software. If you are going to sell or give away your Windows 2000 computer, you should know how to wipe windows 2000 hard drive partition to permanently delete everything from your system.
Data Erasure Software for Windows 2000
DoYourData Super Eraser is the perfect software to erase the data for forever from your Windows 2000 hard drive partition. The operations of deletion, emptying recycle bin or formatting hard drive only remove the entry of your files. DoYourData Super Eraser has the ability to shred, destroy the data on the Windows 2000 hard drive partition. So it is fully capable of making data recovery be impossible.
Since this data erasure software will permanently wipe data from Windows 2000 hard drive partition, so before you use it to get your data lost forever, you should back up important files to a secondary hard disk drive.
Once you have taken all the backups, you can start to use DoYourData Super Eraser to wipe data from a Windows 2000 hard drive partition. This tool will let you select the portion of your hard drive that you want to wipe. Here are the steps to wipe Windows 2000 hard drive partition with DoYourData Super Eraser.
Step 1: Back up your important files to another hard drive.
Step 2: Download and install DoYourData Super Eraser on your Windows 2000 computer.
Step 3: Run DoYourData Super Eraser and select the mode "Wipe Partition/Device".
Step 4: Select the hard drive partition you want to wipe, and click on "Wipe Now" button. Once you click on the button, all your existing data and deleted/lost data on the selected hard drive partition will be permanently erased, can’t be recovered by any methods.
DoYourData Super Eraser not only can wipe Windows 2000 hard drive partition, but it also works on all windows and Mac systems, so you can use it without any restrictions to a particular operating system. The tool can wipe the hard drive permanently, and you will be assured that all the data is permanently erased from the disk. The tool can also erase data from extern hard drive, digital camera, USB drive, memory card, etc.
If you don’t know how to wipe Windows 2000 hard drive partition, this software is the tool you need. It can help you permanently erase any kind of data from your Windows 2000 computer. It is strongly to destroy your private data before you sell/donate/giveaway your old computer or send it to be repaired. It not only permanently wipes the existing data, but it also can wipe the deleted/lost data and traces on the selected Windows 2000 hard drive partition.
- Permanently Erase Data before Selling A PC or Hard Drive
- How to Securely and Permanently Wipe Seagate Hard Drive Data?
- Permanently Format Mac Hard Drive
- Permanently Erase Photos from Digital Camera
- How to Format External Hard Drive on Windows or Mac?
- Kroll Ontrack Data Erasure Software Alternative
- Prevent Recovery of Deleted Files and Formatted Files
- How to Permanently Delete Files in Windows 10?
- Two Ways to Format USB Flash Drive on PC/Mac
- Permanently Erase Data before Selling External Hard Drive
Data Erasure Tips
- Permanently Destroy or Erase Photos
- Permanently Delete Files on Mac
- Permanently Wipe USB Drive Data
- How to Permanently Erase SD Card Data
- Wipe WD (western digital) External Hard Drive
- Permanently Wipe All Data from Mobile Phone SD Card
- Permanently Erase Data on Removable Hard Disk
- How to Permanently Wipe Memory Card Data?
- How to Destroy Data from Windows 7 Hard Drive?
- How to Wipe Window 8 Hard Drive Partition?
- Shred and Destroy Word, Excel, PowerPoint files
- Permanently Delete a File from the SD Card
- How to Wipe Windows 2000 Hard Drive Partition?
- Securely Erase Data from Samsung Portable Hard Drive
- How to Wipe Hard Drive in Windows Server 2019?