Recover Lost Pages/Numbers/Keynote Documents on Mac
by Bryan, 2016-07-14
Lost Pages/Numbers/Keynote Documents Recovery
Pages, Numbers, Keynote are the three productivity applications of Mac office suite – iWork. With the three applications, you can create and edit word content, data sheets, charts, play presentations, etc. These Pages/Numbers/Keynote documents are frequently used files in your digital life. If you delete some of the by accident, you have to spend much time to re-create your work. Or you can follow this guide to recover lost Pages/Numbers/Keynote documents on your Mac.
In most cases, you saved the Pages/Numbers/Keynote documents on your Mac. If the saved documents are deleted by accident, you can use Mac data recovery software to scan your Mac hard drive and recover them. Any saved file format of Pages/Numbers/Keynote can be recovered by Mac data recovery software.
DoYourData offers reliable and efficient lost Pages/Numbers/Keynote recovery solution. It can scan the Mac hard drive and find the deleted/lost Pages/Numbers/Keynote documents on your Mac. It also can recover the lost Pages/Numbers/Keynote documents from USB drive, external hard drive, card storage, etc. It even can recover the lost Pages/Numbers/Keynote documents from erased/formatted hard drive.
Three Steps to Recover Lost Pages/Numbers/Keynote Documents on Mac
Simple-to-use DIY data recovery software always makes data recovery become easy. Ease of use is one of the outstanding features of DoYourData. After you lose your Pages/Numbers/Keynote files on Mac, you can run it to quickly get the Pages/Numbers/Keynote files back. It takes only three steps to recover lost Pages/Numbers/Keynote documents on Mac due to deletion, format, erasing, virus infection, volume loss, OS crash, OS upgrade, etc.
Step 1: Run DoYourData, Select File Types
DoYourData recovers all kinds of lost files from your Mac after scanning the hard drive. If you only want to recover Pages/Numbers/Keynote files, just select "Microsoft Office/iWork Files".
Step 2: Select Hard Drive to Scan
Where you lose your Pages/Numbers/Keynote documents, just select the targeted drive to scan. Click on "Scan" button to scan the drive to find the lost Pages/Numbers/Keynote documents.
Step 3: Preview and Recovery
After scanning the hard drive, DoYourData will list all the recoverable files. The built-in preview mode lets you easily preview the Pages/Numbers/Keynote documents before you save them. Click on "Recover" button to save the documents on your Mac.
Tips for Recovery Lost Pages/Numbers/Keynote Files on Mac
1. If you can’t find all your lost Pages/Numbers/Keynote documents after a quick scan, just try Advanced Recovery mode to rescan the hard drive.
2. Don’t put new files to the Mac before you recover all the lost Pages/Numbers/Keynote documents.
3. Before recovery all the lost Pages/Numbers/Keynote documents, don’t save the recovered files to the folders where you lose them.
4. It is recommended to back up your data regularly to prevent data loss.
DoYourData not only can recover lost Pages/Numbers/Keynote documents from your Mac, but also can recover other files including emails, photos, PDF files, Microsoft Office files, Videos, Audio, Archives from your Mac. It offers both quick scan and deep scan to ensure finding every recoverable file on your Mac or storage media device. So it is the best solution for all Mac users to easily recover lost Pages/Numbers/Keynote documents on Mac.
Reliable Mac data recovery software to recover deleted, formatted or lost files from Mac or storage media.Download
Best iPhone data recovery software for Mac users to retrieve lost contacts, photos, videos, call history, SMS etc.Download
- Recover Lost Videos with Mac Deleted Video Recovery Freeware
- Free Mac JPG/JPEG/PNG File Recovery Solution
- Easily and Completely Recover Lost High-resolution Images
- Recover Lost Pages/Numbers/Keynote Documents on Mac
- How to Recover Deleted Download Videos?
- How to Losslessly Recover Lost 4K Videos?
- How to Recover Deleted/Lost MP4 Videos under Mac OS?
- Complete NTFS File Recovery Solution
- Recover Lost Data with FAT File Recovery Freeware for Mac
- How to Recover Permanently Deleted FLV Videos?
File Recovery Tips
- Easily Recover Lost Photoshop Images on Mac
- How to Recover Deleted PDF Files after Emptying Recycle Bin?
- How to Restore Deleted Microsoft Office Files from Mac?
- HFS+/HFS X Data Recovery Freeware
- How to Recover Lost MKV Videos from Mac?
- Freeware to Recover Deleted YouTube Videos
- How to Recover Deleted/Lost Excel Files?
- How to Recover Deleted Music Files?
- How to Recover Deleted PhotoShop Pictures?
- Download FreeUndelete Alternative for Data Recovery
- Recover Deleted MS Office Documents after Emptying Recycle Bin
- How to Recover Deleted HTML Files on PC?
- How to Recover Permanently Deleted TXT Files?
- How to Recover Permanently Deleted ZIP/RAR Documents?
- How to Recover Deleted Videos from Digital Camera with Freeware?