How to Recover Deleted/Lost .TEX Files?
by Justin Kenny, 2020-05-02
What is .tex file? A TEX file is a source document prepared by LaTeX, a high-quality typesetting system. It can include text, symbols, mathematical expressions, and graphics. TEX files are commonly used in computer science, electrical engineering, statistics, economics, and physics for typesetting articles, books, and other publications. If you delete a TEX file, and can’t find it in recycle bin, you still can recover it. With right data recovery software, you can easily get lost TEX files back.
Do Your Data Recovery is a powerful data recovery software. It can help you find and recover deleted/lost TEX files on both Windows and Mac OS. It is 100% safe data recovery software, and it is very easy-to-use. Just download it when you are going to recover lost TEX files.
Note: please don’t save new files to the hard drive where you lose your TEX files, in case that the new files would overwrite the deleted/lost TEX files. Immediately run Do Your Data Recovery to scan your hard drive and get lost TEX files back.
What can Do Your Data Recovery do?
- Recover permanently deleted TEX files.
- Recover lost TEX files when the lost TEX files can’t be found in recycle bin.
- Recover lost TEX files from formatted or erased hard drive.
- Export TEX files from damaged or inaccessible hard drive.
- Recover lost TEX files due to OS crash, reinstalling OS, logical error, virus infection, partition loss, etc.
Three steps to recover lost TEX files
Step 1. Choose the hard drive where you lose your TEX files.
Run Do Your Data Recovery on your computer, then select the hard drive where you lose your TEX files.
Step 2. Scan the hard drive to find lost TEX files.
After selecting the hard drive, then click on Scan button to scan the hard drive. Do Your Data Recovery offers two data recovery modes: quick scan and advanced scan. Just try advanced recovery if the quick scan mode can’t find all lost TEX files.
Step 3. Preview and recover lost TEX files.
After scanning, just preview all recoverable files. Then select the TEX files and save them on your hard drive.
Do Your Data Recovery has the most advanced data recovery technology. Just run it to deeply scan your hard drive, then it will find all lost files including lost TEX files. It even can help you recover lost TEX files from lost hard drive partition.
Permanently delete TEX files
If you want to permanently delete TEX files to prevent data recovery, just free download the data erasure software - DoYourData Super Eraser. It offers certified data erasure software to help you securely/permanently erase TEX files. Once your TEX files are erased by DoYourData Super Eraser, the TEX files will be lost forever, can’t be recovered by any data recovery software.
- Recover Lost Videos with Mac Deleted Video Recovery Freeware
- Free Mac JPG/JPEG/PNG File Recovery Solution
- Easily and Completely Recover Lost High-resolution Images
- Recover Lost Pages/Numbers/Keynote Documents on Mac
- How to Recover Deleted Download Videos?
- How to Losslessly Recover Lost 4K Videos?
- How to Recover Deleted/Lost MP4 Videos under Mac OS?
- Complete NTFS File Recovery Solution
- Recover Lost Data with FAT File Recovery Freeware for Mac
- How to Recover Permanently Deleted FLV Videos?
File Recovery Tips
- Easily Recover Lost Photoshop Images on Mac
- How to Recover Deleted PDF Files after Emptying Recycle Bin?
- How to Restore Deleted Microsoft Office Files from Mac?
- HFS+/HFS X Data Recovery Freeware
- How to Recover Lost MKV Videos from Mac?
- Freeware to Recover Deleted YouTube Videos
- How to Recover Deleted/Lost Excel Files?
- How to Recover Deleted Music Files?
- How to Recover Deleted PhotoShop Pictures?
- Download FreeUndelete Alternative for Data Recovery
- Recover Deleted MS Office Documents after Emptying Recycle Bin
- How to Recover Deleted HTML Files on PC?
- How to Recover Permanently Deleted TXT Files?
- How to Recover Permanently Deleted ZIP/RAR Documents?
- How to Recover Deleted Videos from Digital Camera with Freeware?