Summary: Download the best data recovery software for macOS Monterey - Do Your Data Recovery for Mac Free. It can help you completely recover deleted, formatted, or inaccessible data from HDD, SSD, memory card, USB flash drive, digital camera, or other storage media device after upgrading to macOS Monterey/macOS 12.
When macOS Monterey users are looking for a data recovery solution, free data recovery software is always a great choice. Actually, when you find you’ve deleted important files by mistake, the first thing is to check the Trash bin. When this method does not work (for example, the trash bin has been emptied), you have to find another data recovery solution - such as free data recovery software.
Best free macOS Monterey data recovery software
What is the best data recovery software for macOS Monterey (macOS 12)? Our recommendation is Do Your Data Recovery for Mac Free. This software can help you:
- Recover permanently deleted files in macOS Monterey.
- Unformat hard drive in macOS Monterey.
- Recover erased hard drive in macOS Monterey.
- Undelete files after emptying trash bin.
- Recover lost data due to file system crash, logical error, OS upgrade, etc.
- Recover all types of lost files such as photos, videos, audio files, emails, documents, etc.
Do Your Data Recovery for Mac Free is complete DIY data recovery software. It is very easy-to-use. It means even the most newbie can use it to securely and easily recover lost data after upgrading to macOS Monterey.
Easy steps to recover lost data in macOS Monterey
Step 1. Install macOS Monterey data recovery freeware.
Download and install Do Your Data Recovery for Mac Free on your Mac computer (T1, T2, M1 Mac supported), then run it from Launchpad.
Step 2. Select the hard drive where you lose your files.
Run Do Your Data Recovery for Mac Free, it’ll list all hard drives and external devices. Just select the hard drive where you delete or lose your files. (If you can’t find the external device, just check this guide: fix unrecognized external device on Mac.)
Step 3. Scan the hard drive and find deleted/lost files.
Now, click on Scan button to scan the hard drive. Do Your Data Recovery for Mac Free offers two data recovery modes: quick recovery and advanced recovery. If you can’t find all lost files after quick scan, just try advanced recovery mode.
Step 4. Preview and recover lost files.
Once the scan is completed, you can preview all recoverable files. Then select the wanted files and save them.
Data recovery tips:
- Please don’t put new files to the hard drive where you lose your files to prevent overwriting.
- If your external hard drive is not showing up on your Mac, check this guide: fix unrecognized external hard drive on Mac.
- When the quick scan can’t find all lost files, click on Advanced Recovery button to deeply scan the hard drive, find much more lost files.
- When you are selling a Mac which has been installed macOS Monterey, you’d better permanently erase all sensitive data to prevent potential data recovery, just check here >>
Do Your Data Recovery for Mac Free is fully compatible with macOS 12, 11, 10.15, 10.14, 10.13, etc, When you lose important data, just download this free software and run it to scan the hard drive. With advanced data recovery technology, it is able to find every recoverable file on your hard drive. It even can help you recover lost data from crashed hard drive or export data from an inaccessible device to your Mac.
NO.1 Mac data recovery software to recover deleted, formatted or lost files from Mac hard drive or storage media.