How to Recover Lost Files after Upgrading to Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan?
by Bryan, 2015-07-27
New features of OS X 10.11 El Capitan are so attractive. Many of Mac users would like to upgrade to the new OS X version. But recently many Mac users turn to us for help. They want to recover lost files after upgrading to Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan. They lost their photos, videos, documents and music etc due to OS X upgrade or other reasons like deletion, format, virus infection, etc.
Why the upgrading process could cause loss of data? We can't tell you that you are certain to get files lost after you upgrade OS X 10.11. The new OS X 10.11 will replace the old one and may delete some old files. If you had not backed up your files before upgrade, you might lose some files. In this situation, you can't retrieve the files by restoring your Trash. You need a professional Mac data recovery tool to recover lost files after upgrading to Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan.
Software for Recovering Lost Files after Upgrading to OS X 10.11 EI Capitan
Do Your Data Recovery for Mac Professional is fully capable of recovering deleted or lost files after you upgrade OS X to 10.11. It lets you recover any kind of lost file like photos, videos, documents, music in OS X 10.11. DoYourData is good at solving different data loss problems in OS X 10.11, such as undelete, format recovery, volume recovery, etc. It takes only three steps to recover lost files from both Mac hard drive and storage device.
Three Steps to Recover Lost Files after Upgrading to Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan
Just free download the OS X 10.11 data recovery software - Do Your Data Recovery for Mac Professional, then install it on your Mac. You will find the program is easy-to-use, the interface is clean and simple. Follow the steps to get lost files back.
Step 1: Select file types
Do Your Data Recovery for Mac Professional allows you to select the file types that you are looking for at the first step. If you know what types of files you have lost, just select the types and will get a focused result.
Step 2: Select the Mac drive to scan
Select the Mac drive or device where you lost the files to scan. The program will automatically san your drive or device to find lost files.
Step 3: Preview and recovery
After scanning, all the recoverable files will be displayed in three styles: Time, Path, File Type. Before saving the files, you can preview the lost files to check their quality and details.
Do Your Data Recovery for Mac Professional is effective for recovering lost files in OS X 10.11 EI Capitan. It also supports 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6.
Reliable Mac data recovery software to recover deleted, formatted or lost files from Mac or storage media.Download
Best iPhone data recovery software for Mac users to retrieve lost contacts, photos, videos, call history, SMS etc.Download
- How to Recover Data after Restoring a Mac to Factory Settings?
- Recover Lost Files after Erasing Mac Hard Drive
- Retrieve Missing Photos from iPhoto
- How to Recover Deleted Photos from Mac
- Mac Video Recovery Solution
- Recover Lost Data after Repartitioning Mac Hard Drive
- Recover Microsoft Word File on Mac
- Complete Raw Recovery Solution for Mac
- How to Recover Lost Files Deleted by Mac Cleaner?
- Recover Lost Files after Upgrading to macOS High Sierra
Mac Data Recovery
- Recover Deleted Files after Emptying Trash bin in macOS Mojave
- Recover Lost Files from Mac SSD
- MacBook Pro Data Recovery
- Recover Lost Files after Upgrading to OS X 10.11
- Recover Deleted or Lost Files from iMac
- Recover Lost Data from MacBook
- Recover Lost Data from Formatted Mac Disk or Volume
- Mac OS X 10.6 Data Recovery Free
- How to Unformat Mac Hard Drive
- Best Method for Mac 10.9 Mavericks File Recovery
- Recover Lost Files Due to Unfinished Cut or Copy in Mac OS
- Recover Formatted MacBook to Rescue Data
- Recover Deleted Duplicate Files/Folders on Mac
- Quick and Easy External Hard Drive Data Recovery in Mac OS Sierra
- Recover Deleted Desktop Items on Mac
- Undelete360 for Mac File Recovery
- How to Put Back Files from Emptied Trash Bin?
- Right Solution to Recover Lost 4k Videos on Mac
- Recover Deleted Files When the Files Are Not In the Mac Trash Bin
- How to Recover Deleted/Lost Movie Videos on Mac?