Guide to Recover Lost Files from Mac SSD Desktop or Notebook
by Bryan, 2015-08-19
In recent years, most of Macs (Macbook, Macbook Pro, Macbook Air, iMac etc) are made with SSDs (solid-state drive) for better performance. In addition, many Mac users set a SSD as a thirty part disk to boost old Mac. So you may use Mac SSD desktop or notebook everyday and you also may face data loss problem when you use the Mac SSD machines. This article will guide to recover lost files from Mac SSD in an easy way. You can easily recover lost photos, videos, audio, documents, folders and more from a Mac SSD.
5 Data Loss Reasons on Mac SSD
- Deleting files or emptying Trash Bin without backup.
- Format or reformat Mac SSD.
- Virus infection or SSD crash.
- Re-installing operating system or upgrading Mac OS X.
- Power failure.
Mac SSD File Recovery Software
No matter what the data loss situation is, you should know that the first thing is stop writing data to your Mac SSD to prevent overwriting. Immediately find an easy solution to get lost files back. The earlier you start data recovery, the better chance of getting lost files back. An effective Mac SSD file recovery software tool is the best choice for Mac SSD data recovery. Do Your Data Recovery for Mac is a Do-It-Self data recovery tool which can completely restore lost files from Mac SSD desktops or notebooks.
How to Recover Lost Files from Mac SSD?
Step 1: Select file types
Select the file types you are looking for.
Step 2: Scan your Mac SSD
Select the SSD where you lost files to scan. The program will automatically scan the Mac SSD and find every recoverable file.
Step 3: Recover lost files
Preview the files before saving them on your Mac.
Reliable Mac data recovery software to recover deleted, formatted or lost files from Mac or storage media.Download
Best iPhone data recovery software for Mac users to retrieve lost contacts, photos, videos, call history, SMS etc.Download
- How to Recover Data after Restoring a Mac to Factory Settings?
- Recover Lost Files after Erasing Mac Hard Drive
- Retrieve Missing Photos from iPhoto
- How to Recover Deleted Photos from Mac
- Mac Video Recovery Solution
- Recover Lost Data after Repartitioning Mac Hard Drive
- Recover Microsoft Word File on Mac
- Complete Raw Recovery Solution for Mac
- How to Recover Lost Files Deleted by Mac Cleaner?
- Recover Lost Files after Upgrading to macOS High Sierra
Mac Data Recovery
- Recover Deleted Files after Emptying Trash bin in macOS Mojave
- Recover Lost Files from Mac SSD
- MacBook Pro Data Recovery
- Recover Lost Files after Upgrading to OS X 10.11
- Recover Deleted or Lost Files from iMac
- Recover Lost Data from MacBook
- Recover Lost Data from Formatted Mac Disk or Volume
- Mac OS X 10.6 Data Recovery Free
- How to Unformat Mac Hard Drive
- Best Method for Mac 10.9 Mavericks File Recovery
- Recover Lost Files Due to Unfinished Cut or Copy in Mac OS
- Recover Formatted MacBook to Rescue Data
- Recover Deleted Duplicate Files/Folders on Mac
- Quick and Easy External Hard Drive Data Recovery in Mac OS Sierra
- Recover Deleted Desktop Items on Mac
- Undelete360 for Mac File Recovery
- How to Put Back Files from Emptied Trash Bin?
- Right Solution to Recover Lost 4k Videos on Mac
- Recover Deleted Files When the Files Are Not In the Mac Trash Bin
- How to Recover Deleted/Lost Movie Videos on Mac?