How to Recover Deleted or Lost Photos in OS X 10.11 EI Capitan?
by Bryan, 2015-12-31
"Last night I deleted about 1000 pictures from my OS X 10.11 MacBook Pro. Now I want to get some of the deleted pictures back, how can I do it? Can anyone help me recover them?" – Lisa
Many Mac users like Lisa are facing photo loss problems when they are using OS X 10.11 EI Capitan. New features of OS X 10.11 EI Capitan makes your Mac run faster and easier to control. But the new OS X version can't make sure that you will never lose your photos or documents. If it happened, you may be desperate for recovering them. How to recover photos in OS X 10.11 EI Capitan? Is there an OS X 10.11 EI Capitan photo recovery solution? Now we will talk about the tips of OS X 10.11 EI Capitan photo recovery.
In most cases, users require photo recovery because that they have deleted some photos by accident or on purpose and have emptied the Trash bin. When you erase or format your Mac hard drive, you also will lose the photos. Other reasons like virus infection, power failure, OS X upgrade also could result in losing photos in OS X 10.11 EI Capitan. When you find that your photos are lost, please don't write new data to your Mac in case that your photos will be overwritten by new data.
OS X 10.11 EI Capitan Photo Recovery Software
Do Your Data Recovery for Mac Professional offers efficient OS X 10.11 EI Capitan photo recovery solution for OS X 10.11 users to quickly recover deleted or lost photos in OS X 10.11 EI Capitan. With advanced technology, it efficiently scans your Mac hard drive under OS X 10.11 EI Capitan environment and quickly finds deleted or lost photos or other files you have lost. Here are the three steps to recover photos in OS X 10.11 EI Capitan. Very easy, very quick.
Step 1: Select File Types
Just select the file types that you are looking for.
Step 2: Select the hard drive
Select the hard drive or device where you lost your photos to start a scan.
Step 3: Save the photos on your Mac
After scanning, you can preview the photos and quickly save what you want to your Mac.
If you can't find the lost photo after a quick scan, you can try advanced recovery mode to deeply scan your OS X 10.11 EI Capitan Mac to find much more photos. You can also recover photos from SD card, Memory card, digital camera, USB drive, external hard disk in OS X 10.11 EI Capitan.
Reliable Mac data recovery software to recover deleted, formatted or lost files from Mac or storage media.Download
Best iPhone data recovery software for Mac users to retrieve lost contacts, photos, videos, call history, SMS etc.Download
- Free Mac Image Recovery Software
- Recuva Alternative for Mac
- Free Mac Undelete Software
- Recover Lost Data from Formatted Mac Disk or Volume
- Free Apple Computer Data Recovery Software
- Recover Deleted Folders under Mac OS
- Mac Partition Recovery Freeware
- Top 5 Data Recovery Application in Mac App Store
- How to Recover Deleted Files from Emptied Downloads Location?
- NTFS Data Recovery Freeware for Mac
Mac Data Recovery
- Recover Lost Data After Reinstalling Mac OS
- Recover Deleted or lost PDF Files from Mac
- Best Cheap Mac Data Recovery Software
- OS X 10.11 Data Recovery Freeware
- Free OS X Data Recovery Application
- Recover Suddenly Disappeared Files under Mac
- Totally Free Mac Data Recovery Program
- Free External Hard Drive Data Recovery Software for Mac
- macOS Sierra Data Recover Freeware
- Best Mac OS 10.12 Sierra Data Recovery Solution
- Recover Deleted Desktop Items on Mac
- Undelete360 for Mac File Recovery
- How to Unformat USB Drive on Mac with Freeware?
- Free Mac Seagate Data Recovery Software Download
- Lexar Image Rescue for Mac Free Download
- M3 Mac Data Recovery License Code
- macOS High Sierra 10.13 Data Recovery Freeware
- DiskWarrior Mac Data Recovery Alternative Free License Code
- Best Free Data Recovery Software for macOS 10.14 Mojave
- How to Recover Deleted Files from Emptied Trash Bin in OS X 10.9 Maverick?