Easily Format Mushkin USB Drive and SD Card on Mac
by Shirly Chen, 2016-09-17
As one of the best data storage device manufactures, Mushkin offers high-quality USB flash drives, SD cards and SSDs. Mushkin USB flash drives, SD cards and other Mushkin devices are widely used for storing & backing up data. People who are reading this article must strongly need a solution to format Mushkin USB drive or SD card on Mac. Some Mac users know how to format Mushkin USB flash drive/SD card on Mac with disk utility. However, the Mushkin USB drive or SD card has been formatted by disk utility, the lost data still can be recovered by Mac data recovery software.
If you only want to format the Mushkin USB drive or SD card and don’t care about data recovery, I recommend you format the Mushkin USB drive or SD card with Disk Utility – a built-in app in Mac OS. It will format the Mushkin USB drive or SD card on your Mac and clean up all existing data. Please note that the data erased by disk utility can be recovered by Mac data recovery software.
Format Mushkin USB drive or SD card with Super Eraser for Mac
If you want to format the Mushkin USB drive or SD card and permanently wipe all the data to avoid the risk of data leakage, I strongly recommend you to use Super Eraser for Mac to format your Mushkin USB drive or SD card. For instance, when you are going to sell/donate/giveaway your Mushkin USB drive/SD card or lend your Mushkin USB drive or SD card to other people, you’d better permanently destroy all the sensitive data. Formatting Mushkin USB drive or SD card with Super Eraser for Mac can 100% clean up the device and permanently erase all the data without any chance of data recovery.
DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac is a powerful Mac data erasing application. It will permanently erase data from selected hard drive or device. With advanced technology, it can permanently destroy and wipe data. So it is a good tool to format Mushkin USB drive or SD card and permanently erase all existing/history data on the Mushkin USB drive or SD card with only 1-click.
I have tested Super Eraser for Mac. It can easily and securely format Mushkin USB drive or SD card and wipe all data. First of all, download it on your Mac and install it. Then connect your Mushkin USB drive or SD card with the Mac and run Super Eraser for Mac. It will automatically recognize the Mushkin USB drive or SD card. Select "Wipe Volume/Device" mode, and select the device you want to format. The last step: click on "Wipe Now" button.
It is easy and secure to format Mushkin USB drive or SD card with Super Eraser for Mac. After format, you can safely resell or throw away your Mushkin USB drive or SD card. The formatted data is lost forever, there is nothing can be recovered from the formatted Mushkin USB drive or SD card. It also allows you to selectively erase files from Mushkin USB drive or SD card.
- Permanently Delete Files on Mac
- Permanently Format Mac Hard Drive
- Format and Permanently Wipe External Hard Drive on Mac
- Erase Mac Trash Bin Data
- Three Options to Permanently Wipe MacBook Data
- How to Make Data Recovery Impossible on Mac?
- Easy Way to Reformat Memory Card on Mac
- Secure Solution to Permanently Wipe Data before Selling Old Mac Computer
- How to Permanently Erase Photos from Mac?
- How to Easily Reset a Mac to Factory Settings?
Mac Data Erasure
- How to Permanently Erase External Hard Drive Data on Mac?
- Wipe Emptied Mac Trash and Permanently Erase Deleted Files
- Paragon Disk Wiper for Mac Free Download
- Mac Disk Utility Alternative with More Powerful Data Erasure
- Disk Formatting Software for Mac
- How to format a USB Drive on Mac?
- How to Erase Data from CF Card under Mac OS?
- How to Format Raw Drive/USB/SD Card/External Hard Drive on Mac?
- Permanently Delete Files in macOS 10.13 High Sierra
- Permanently Delete Files/Erase Hard Drive in APFS File System
- Permanently Delete Microsoft Office Documents on Mac
- How to Format or Reformat SSD on Mac?
- How to Permanently Delete Photos from iPhoto?
- How to Permanently Delete Data from SD Card on Mac?
- How to Format Hard Drive in macOS 10.14 Mojave?
- Why Deleted Data on Mac Can Be Recovered? How to Avoid This?
- How to Format Unrecognized Memory Card on Mac?
- Two Ways to Format External Hard Drive/USB Drive under macOS 10.14 Mojave
- Prevent Data Recovery on USB Flash Drive with Mac Data Eraser
- How to Prevent Data Recovery from SD Card under Mac OS?