How to Format Unrecognized Memory Card on Mac?
by Shirly Chen, 2018-09-12
"How to format unrecognized memory card on Mac? I can’t find my memory card on my Mac, so what’s happened? Is there any way to format the memory card and fix the ‘unrecognized’ issue." - Dogogd
Many times the memory cards stop working to the point that the Mac can’t recognize them, which means that they are no longer useful and the time has come to discard them. Although, despite the fact that MacOS cannot recognize and list the memory card in the file manager, there are a variety of specialized programs that can detect it and even try to recover the information it contained, so it is highly convenient to format the memory card before discarding it so that no person can recover our personal data unscrupulously.
And in most cases, you just want to fix the issue and make the memory card be re-readable on your Mac. Formatting the unrecognized memory card on Mac is the easy way to fix your memory card. But, you need to a secure and quick way to format your unrecognized memory card on Mac.
The best way to format memory cards that Mac OS cannot recognize
DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac offers easy and reliable solution to format unrecognized memory card on Mac. It will quickly format the unrecognized memory card for your Mac, and permanently remove all errors and data on the memory card. It means once the memory card is formatted by DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac, you will get a brand new memory card.
Format the memory card that can not be recognized by the Mac system with DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac.
Step 1: Connect the inaccessible memory card to your Mac and then run DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac.
Step 2: Select the option "Wipe Hard Drive", select the drive corresponding to the memory card connected to your Mac that can’t be recognized and then click on the "Wipe Now" button so that DoYourData Super Erase for Mac can format it correctly.
DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac will remove all your personal and important information from the memory card that is not recognized by the Mac in a completely simple way so that when you get rid of it you should not worry that an unauthorized person can retrieve any information that you have had in the past no matter if the memory card cannot be recognized by MacOS.
After you format the memory card with DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac, you can reuse your memory card and the memory card can be recognized by your Mac or PC because all errors have been fixed. No any damage. Or you can sell, donate, discard or give away the memory card. All your history data on the memory card is gone forever.
- Permanently Delete Files on Mac
- Permanently Format Mac Hard Drive
- Format and Permanently Wipe External Hard Drive on Mac
- Erase Mac Trash Bin Data
- Three Options to Permanently Wipe MacBook Data
- How to Make Data Recovery Impossible on Mac?
- Easy Way to Reformat Memory Card on Mac
- Secure Solution to Permanently Wipe Data before Selling Old Mac Computer
- How to Permanently Erase Photos from Mac?
- How to Easily Reset a Mac to Factory Settings?
Mac Data Erasure
- How to Permanently Erase External Hard Drive Data on Mac?
- Wipe Emptied Mac Trash and Permanently Erase Deleted Files
- Paragon Disk Wiper for Mac Free Download
- Mac Disk Utility Alternative with More Powerful Data Erasure
- Disk Formatting Software for Mac
- How to format a USB Drive on Mac?
- How to Erase Data from CF Card under Mac OS?
- How to Format Raw Drive/USB/SD Card/External Hard Drive on Mac?
- Permanently Delete Files in macOS 10.13 High Sierra
- Permanently Delete Files/Erase Hard Drive in APFS File System
- Permanently Delete Microsoft Office Documents on Mac
- How to Format or Reformat SSD on Mac?
- How to Permanently Delete Photos from iPhoto?
- How to Permanently Delete Data from SD Card on Mac?
- How to Format Hard Drive in macOS 10.14 Mojave?
- Why Deleted Data on Mac Can Be Recovered? How to Avoid This?
- How to Format Unrecognized Memory Card on Mac?
- Two Ways to Format External Hard Drive/USB Drive under macOS 10.14 Mojave
- Prevent Data Recovery on USB Flash Drive with Mac Data Eraser
- How to Prevent Data Recovery from SD Card under Mac OS?