How to Permanently Delete Word Documents on Mac?
by Shirly Chen, 2018-09-14
"Hi, I want to permanently delete some Word documents on my Mac. But, after I delete these Word documents on my Mac, they can be quickly found by data recovery software even I have securely emptied the trash bin on my Mac. Is there any way to permanently delete Word documents on Mac?" - Andson
Word documents are files used by a large number of Mac users both at work and for domestic and personal use, so this information is understood to be personal and unauthorized access by third parties to them become a problem. So it is very important to know how to permanently delete Word documents that we no longer need or that we simply need to remove from our Mac or from any storage device for any reason we have without fear that these files can be accessed by other people.
Mac OS has a tool called Disk Utility that is used to format hard drives and storage devices, although for most users it can be a sufficient application to delete data. Many of these data can be brought back by software specially designed to recover data. So for those who want to permanently delete Word documents containing sensitive information this can be a problem.
Best way to permanently delete Word documents on Mac
If you are looking for a way to delete Word documents permanently on your Mac, the solution is DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac, since it is an application developed especially for MacOS that will allow you to destroy the Word documents or other data you want easily and securely.
DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac has a powerful data erasure algorithm that ensures proper removal of Word documents permanently so that no recovery tool can access them and bring them back. So it is the tool most used by companies and writers who need to protect their valuable information without leaving a trace on their devices. It is very easy-to-use. If you want to permanently delete Word documents or other data on Mac, DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac is your best choice. Download and install it on your Mac.
How to permanently delete Word documents on Mac with Super Eraser?
DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac is very simple to use. Additionally, it offers three modes to help you safely delete all the Word documents you want permanently.
Mode 1: Shred and permanently deleted existing Word documents on your Mac.
Just add or drop the Word documents to the erasure list, then click on "Erase Now" button. All the selected Word documents will be permanently removed from your Mac.
Mode 2: Wipe hard drive on Mac to destroy Word documents.
This mode will help you to format and destroy all the documents contained in hard drives or external storage units permanently. It will permanently wipe all data including the Word documents on the hard drive or device.
Mode 3: Destroy previously lost or deleted Word documents on Mac.
This mode is useful to permanently delete all Word documents that have been deleted or lost previously. It will not affect the existing data on your Mac. With wiping the free space of your Mac, it will permanently wipe the already deleted/lost data including deleted Word documents on your Mac.
- Permanently Delete Files on Mac
- Permanently Format Mac Hard Drive
- Format and Permanently Wipe External Hard Drive on Mac
- Erase Mac Trash Bin Data
- Three Options to Permanently Wipe MacBook Data
- How to Make Data Recovery Impossible on Mac?
- Easy Way to Reformat Memory Card on Mac
- Secure Solution to Permanently Wipe Data before Selling Old Mac Computer
- How to Permanently Erase Photos from Mac?
- How to Easily Reset a Mac to Factory Settings?
Mac Data Erasure
- How to Permanently Erase External Hard Drive Data on Mac?
- Wipe Emptied Mac Trash and Permanently Erase Deleted Files
- Paragon Disk Wiper for Mac Free Download
- Mac Disk Utility Alternative with More Powerful Data Erasure
- Disk Formatting Software for Mac
- How to format a USB Drive on Mac?
- How to Erase Data from CF Card under Mac OS?
- How to Format Raw Drive/USB/SD Card/External Hard Drive on Mac?
- Permanently Delete Files in macOS 10.13 High Sierra
- Permanently Delete Files/Erase Hard Drive in APFS File System
- Permanently Delete Microsoft Office Documents on Mac
- How to Format or Reformat SSD on Mac?
- How to Permanently Delete Photos from iPhoto?
- How to Permanently Delete Data from SD Card on Mac?
- How to Format Hard Drive in macOS 10.14 Mojave?
- Why Deleted Data on Mac Can Be Recovered? How to Avoid This?
- How to Format Unrecognized Memory Card on Mac?
- Two Ways to Format External Hard Drive/USB Drive under macOS 10.14 Mojave
- Prevent Data Recovery on USB Flash Drive with Mac Data Eraser
- How to Prevent Data Recovery from SD Card under Mac OS?