How to Prevent Data Recovery on Mac?
by Shirly Chen, 2018-04-23
"Hi, is it possible to prevent data recovery on Mac? I will sell my Mac, but when I deleted files on the Mac, the data recovery software can completely found and recovered all the deleted files. So, I want to a solution to prevent the deleted file recovery on my Mac. Is there any solution or software can help me prevent the deleted/lost files on my Mac from being recovered by data recovery software?" – Terasa
Yes, in some special situations, the Mac users need to permanently erase private files on their Macs to prevent any potential data recovery of deleted file, lost files. Even the disk utility can’t permanently erase data on Mac. With free Mac data recovery software, the data which is erased by Mac disk utility can be recovered easily and completely. So, to prevent data recovery on Mac HDD/SSD, you need special data erasure tool.
Super Eraser: best tool to help prevent data recovery on Mac
DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac is a powerful data erasure tool which can help you prevent data recovery on Mac. It offers certified data erasure method to permanently erase data, wipe hard drive, wipe deleted data from Mac hard drive, USB flash drive, memory card, digital camera, etc. It offers three modes to help you permanently erase data and prevent data recovery on Mac.
Mode 1: Permanently erase files/folders on Mac to avoid data recovery.
If you want to permanently delete some files/folders on Mac, this mode – "Erase Files/Folders" is perfect for you. You just need to add the files/folders to the erasure list, and list them by click on "Erase Now" button. These files/folders will be permanently erased, can’t be recovered by any data recovery method.
Mode 2: Wipe entire hard drive on Mac to prevent data recovery on Mac.
"Wipe Hard Drive" can help you permanently wipe an entire hard drive or external device (like USB flash drive, memory card, digital camera, etc) to permanently erase all data information on the hard drive or device. It means once the hard drive is erased by this mode, all data on this hard drive will be permanently destroyed – no data recovery chance.
Mode 3: Prevent deleted file recovery/data recovery on Mac.
"Wipe Free Space" will help you wipe the free disk space of the hard drive to permanently erase the already deleted/formatted or lost data on this hard drive. It will not affect the existing data on your hard drive.
- Prevent deleted file recovery on Mac.
- Prevent formatted recovery on Mac.
- Prevent lost data from being recovered by data recovery software on Mac.
DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac can help you securely prevent data recovery on your Mac. From permanently deleting a file to prevent deleted file recovery on Mac, this tool can flexibly avoid data recovery. It also can help you permanently erase data from USB flash drive, memory card, digital camera under Mac OS. In a word, if you want to prevent your data on Mac from being recovering by data recovery software, DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac is your best choice.
- Permanently Delete Files on Mac
- Permanently Format Mac Hard Drive
- Format and Permanently Wipe External Hard Drive on Mac
- Erase Mac Trash Bin Data
- Three Options to Permanently Wipe MacBook Data
- How to Make Data Recovery Impossible on Mac?
- Easy Way to Reformat Memory Card on Mac
- Secure Solution to Permanently Wipe Data before Selling Old Mac Computer
- How to Permanently Erase Photos from Mac?
- How to Easily Reset a Mac to Factory Settings?
Mac Data Erasure
- How to Permanently Erase External Hard Drive Data on Mac?
- Wipe Emptied Mac Trash and Permanently Erase Deleted Files
- Paragon Disk Wiper for Mac Free Download
- Mac Disk Utility Alternative with More Powerful Data Erasure
- Disk Formatting Software for Mac
- How to format a USB Drive on Mac?
- How to Erase Data from CF Card under Mac OS?
- How to Format Raw Drive/USB/SD Card/External Hard Drive on Mac?
- Permanently Delete Files in macOS 10.13 High Sierra
- Permanently Delete Files/Erase Hard Drive in APFS File System
- Permanently Delete Microsoft Office Documents on Mac
- How to Format or Reformat SSD on Mac?
- How to Permanently Delete Photos from iPhoto?
- How to Permanently Delete Data from SD Card on Mac?
- How to Format Hard Drive in macOS 10.14 Mojave?
- Why Deleted Data on Mac Can Be Recovered? How to Avoid This?
- How to Format Unrecognized Memory Card on Mac?
- Two Ways to Format External Hard Drive/USB Drive under macOS 10.14 Mojave
- Prevent Data Recovery on USB Flash Drive with Mac Data Eraser
- How to Prevent Data Recovery from SD Card under Mac OS?