How to Recover Photos from Damaged Camera?
by Justin Kenny, 2015-11-23
"Last night, I dropped my camera and it got damaged. But I have many photos in this damaged camera. Can you tell me if I can recover my photos from the damaged camera? What should I do?" – Lisa
We receive Lisa.s email this morning. She is desperate to recover photos from damaged camera. We tell her if her damaged camera can be connected to a PC or Mac, then the photos can be recovered by our software. Finally, she gets all lost photos back successfully. Lisa.s experience may happen to some of us. We also find on Google that there are many people want to recover photos from a broken, dead or damaged camera. We can't tell you if you can 100% recover photos from damaged camera, but there is a chance. DoYourData offers effective data recovery software that can help in recovering photos from damaged camera.
First of all, you should know when you can use DoYourData software to recover photos from damaged camera. The damaged camera or the storage card inside the camera should be connected to the computer or Mac, otherwise you can't use DoYourData software to recover photos from damaged camera. In most cases, when the damaged camera becomes unusable, it still can be connected with PC or Mac. When the camera is connected with your computer, you may not access to it. DoYourData software will help you to scan the damaged camera and find deleted or lost photos.
Three Steps to Recover Photos from Damaged Camera
DoYourData can recover photos from damaged camera and supports to get photos back due to deleting, formatting, virus infection, improper operation etc. It is very simple to use. The clean & wizard-based interface makes you easy to understand how to use it. It takes only three steps to recover photos from damaged camera.
Step 1: Connect to your damaged camera or storage card to computer.
After installing DoYourData software on your computer, you should connect your camera or storage card to the computer. The software will automatically recognize your camera. Select it as the targeted device to start recovery.
Step 2: Select the file type that you want to recover.
Just select Images/photos because you only want to recover photos from damaged camera.
Step 3: Preview and recover your photos.
After scanning, all the recoverable photos can be previewed. Then save those you want to recover to your hard drive.
DoYourData provides two recovery modes for photo recovery. If you can't find all deleted or lost photos on your damaged camera, you can try advanced recovery mode to deeply scan your camera and find much more lost photos.
- Recover Lost Files from WD Elements Portable Hard Drive
- 1TB External Hard Drive Data Recovery
- Recover Lost Data from Memory Stick
- Recover Lost Data from Formatted Seagate External Hard Drive
- Mac USB Drive Data Recovery
- Recover Lost Videos and Photos from Sony Camera
- Recover Deleted Photos from Kodak Digital Camera
- Recover Lost Data from Toshiba External Hard Drive on Mac with Freeware
- Full Kingston USB Flash Drive Data Recovery Solution
- WD Red NAS Hard Drive Lost File Recovery
- How to Recover Deleted Videos from Digital Camcorder?
- Recover Deleted or Lost Digital Camera Photos under Mac OS
- Freeware for Raw USB Drive Data Recovery
- Mac USB Drive Data Recovery Freeware
- Restore Lost Files from Corrupted USB drive on Mac
- Recover Data from a Dead USB drive
- Restore Lost Files from Virus Infected USB Drive
- Unformat Toshiba External Hard Drive on Windows and Mac
- Recover Data from Unmounted External Hard Drive on Mac
- Recover Data from SanDisk Extreme USB flash drive on Mac
- How to Repair External Hard Drive on Mac?
- How to Recover Lost Data from XQD Card on Mac?
- How to Recover Lost Photos from Canon EOS Camera?
- Restore All Files When External Hard Drive Is Not Showing Files
- Old, Unused, Discarded, Dead External Hard Disk Data Recovery