How to Recover Deleted Files from Micro SD Card on Mac?
by Lious, 2016-11-17
So, you have accidently deleted some important files from your micro SD card present on your Mac and do not know what to do about it? Well, these things happen and then best way to go about things, is to first stop panicking. Several people tend to panic, thinking about the deleted files and lose their peace of mind. The good news is that with the help of micro SD card data recovery software, you can get back your deleted files from the micro SD card safely, without problems. In this post, we will learn how to recover the deleted files or data from the SD card under Mac OS. The kind of micro SD card does not really matter; a good data recovery tool can easily help you.
Below is methods how you can recover deleted files from micro SD card on Mac.
Finding Reliable Micro SD Card Data Recovery Software for Mac
DIY Mac file recovery software can help you recover lost files from any kind of device. This is the best solution to recover deleted files from micro SD card under macOS or OX because you can do this job by yourself, saving your time and money. DoYourData provides reliable micro SD card data recovery software for Mac users. It can easily recover deleted or lost files from micro SD card under Mac operating system. It also can recover formatted, virus-infected or inaccessible files from your micro SD card even the card is corrupted.
Three Steps to Recover Deleted Files from Micro SD Card on Mac
After you download and install DoYourData micro SD card data recovery software on your Mac. You can run it to easily recover deleted documents, photos, videos, audio files, archives and other files from your micro SD card under Mac OS. Here are the steps:
Step 1: Launch the software on your Mac and keep your micro SD card connected with your Mac. The first interface will let you select the file types you want to recover.
Step 2: Then you need to choose the drive to scan the lost data. Just select the micro SD card as the targeted media to start scanning.
Step 3: After scanning, it will list all the recoverable files. Of course, it allows you to preview these files with built-in preview mode. After preview, you can select the files you want to recover and save them to your Mac hard drive.
If you have not found all lost files after quick scan, you can try advanced recovery mode to deeply scan your micro SD card, this mode will find much more lost files after a longer scanning. And please don’t save the recovered files to your micro SD card before you get all your deleted files back.
It is very important to use the reliable micro SD card data recovery software when you have lost your data from micro SD card. Wrong options may cause more damage to your deleted files and narrow the chance of data recovery. DoYourData software offers easy and reliable solution to completely recover deleted files from micro SD card on Mac. It performs read-only recovery process, so it will not cause any damage to your lost data. Just try it.
Reliable Mac data recovery software to recover deleted, formatted or lost files from Mac or storage media.Download
Best iPhone data recovery software for Mac users to retrieve lost contacts, photos, videos, call history, SMS etc.Download
- Samsung SD Card Data Recovery Solution
- Recover SD Card Data under Mac
- Recover Raw Files from Erased SD Card
- How to Recover Lost Data on SD Card
- Formatted Memory Card Data Recovery
- SanDisk Compact Flash Card Data Recovery
- Recover Lost Files from SmartMedia Card
- How to Recover Formatted Camera Card on Mac?
- Recover Lost Data from SDHC Card with Freeware
- How to Recover Lost Data from Corrupted Memory Card?
Data Recovery Tips
- Powerful Undelete SD Card Software
- Recover RAW Files from Camera Card
- Recover Lost Files from Unrecognized SD Card under Mac
- Recover Deleted Files on MMC Card
- Recover Lost Data from xD Card
- Recover Lost Photos on SD Card
- Recover Photos from Formatted Digital Camera Card
- Recover Deleted, Formatted or Lost Files from XQD Card
- How to Restore Lost Files from CF Card under Mac?
- MMC Card Data Recovery on Mac
- Recover Lost Data from SanDisk Extreme Card on Mac
- CFast Memory Card Data Recovery Solution
- How to Recover Lost Data from Sony SD/SDHC/XQD Card?
- Lexar Memory Card Data Recovery Solution with Freeware
- Fix ‘SD Card Is Not Showing Pictures’ and Recover Missing Pictures